Like Goblin Slayer

I've been developing an obsession with goblins. I quite identify with the little green-skinned critters: burning, cheating, stealing, raping, killing... Those are all the good things in life.

It's said that the clones are better than the original. I've been reading "Soara and Monster's House", and it feels like an improved Goblin Slayer, plot-wise. Unfortunately, there are only 7 chapters so far.

Thus, I find myself drifting back to Goblin Slayer, and ponder if this is the best work of art in the modern world. The anime might be of inferior quality compared to the manga, but the voices are so pleasant to hear. The word "goburin" itself sends chills to my spine.

Attached: Goblin.png (517x302, 161.89K)

Nothing is more beautiful than the tears of a pure waifu

Attached: Tears.jpg (900x1350, 208.02K)

Attached: 6712AC12-ACC4-4A80-8A99-ABC436D2F060.jpg (404x759, 40.48K)

>OP bump his own thread exactly one hour to not die
>OP is a pathetic rapefag, but said a "wholesome" clone without rape is better. Obviously, he didn't read it.
>OP post an image about GS, trying to talk about GS instead the clone.

>OP is a pathetic rapefag
What's pathetic about being a rapefag? It's the natural state of man in the Stone/Iron Age.

Goblin Slayer is the best anime

The manga is better. By a lot.

I can't read so I don't care about manga

You can do them IRL if you a certain skin color

BTW are there goblin rights activists in isekai ever

You might like "The Queen who adopted a goblin". It's a VN.

Looks like marry grave. Is good? i want something comfy like Goblin slayer or dungeon meshi.

>BTW are there goblin rights activists in isekai ever
In Tensura, the MC made a point of fighting for their human rights and depicting them as noble savages.

I invite you to Modern Blue Goblin Quest A quest is a RPG where the posters collectively vote for the main character's actions. The quest board is slow paced and comfy. Join if you're bored.

Attached: Blue Goblin.png (225x225, 10.63K)

Your loss. Anime is alright, anyway.

Never seen the goblin in slime do stuff like in goblin slayer, though.

Because they recorded the pics only when they are being noble savages, which is 5% of their day or less

>Unironically liking native isekaishit
Off yourself

What's non native isekai?

>buzzword shit
Fuck off.

Aren't they pretty much the same thing? My autism is not strong enough to notice the difference.

Just better artstyle and presentation all around, for the most part. Big moments from the light novels are presented better.

>native isekaishit
its called fantasy

He never stops. No point in correcting him.