Anno was right about otaku being a bunch of losers with no life experience if they thought this shit show of a...

Anno was right about otaku being a bunch of losers with no life experience if they thought this shit show of a relationship was going to go somewhere

Attached: d5ecba6-2f5d49c2-6656-4fe8-b723-57e017beed6f.png (640x918, 875.52K)

Where did the Anno hates Otakus meme come from?

Internet playing telephone and being as sensationalist and hyperbolic as possible

I will never understand how anyone thought that Eva was a romance between the two of them, or how anyone thought they were a healthy couple in any way.

From instances in which Anno was depressed or lashing out at actual mentally ill fans like the dude who blew all of his college fund on merchandise

self absorbed otaku that think everything is about them

>seething at asushin
let go of the hate

Attached: 156280.jpg (1180x1676, 458.8K)

Attached: 220150130.png (590x556, 93.27K)

It's heralded as THE ship of Evangelion.

Could've been a simple goodbye but no, he really had to send her away to Kenken.

What he saw and experienced while living inside Kenken's fuckhut convinced him that Asuka belongs to Kenken.

>>It's heralded as THE ship of Evangelion.
That was written/planned/meant/destined to sink.

How many babies?

Attached: EyQg31XVcAEzkdD.jpg (1174x1100, 155.67K)

It's interesting because it's unhealthy

>It's heralded as THE ship of Evangelion

FTFY

Attached: kawoshin kino.jpg (2664x1825, 2.05M)

>shippers
They are the worst thing of any fandom. They should be ignored. On Any Forums at least eva shippers are ironic.

Reminder binder dude

Attached: .this kills the anno fan.jpg (2800x4308, 3.49M)

anno hates himself and thus he hates otaku

>if they thought this shit show of a relationship was going to go somewhere
Last man and last woman on earth suggest otherwise speedwatcher. It definitely went somewhere whether you like it or not.
>But muh Rebuilds say Anno's wife gets with Shinji.....
Old man Anno fucked up his masterwork because money, he's the George Lucas of Japan now.

I haven’t been in an Eva thread since the movie released on Amazon, what happened to all the Evafags?

EoE aka the end of the world pretty much tells us that even with the two of them being the last people around, it still is a toxic relationship that's not going anywhere.

There's this butthurt asushinfag that gets really mad and starts reporting anybody who he thinks is attacking asushin, so all the good posters left.

didn't he direct Me!Me!Me! ?

Fuck Anno, RE-TAKE is the cannon ending.

Self loathing retards eager to whip themselves love reading this kind of thing into Eva.

Attached: Anno totally hates sci fi and otaku bro.webm (640x480, 2.47M)

BASED