Literally the same episode every week with the same shitty 2 minutes long stock footage

>Literally the same episode every week with the same shitty 2 minutes long stock footage
How do people not have a stroke binge-watching this shit? It insults your inteligence.

Attached: S75K.gif (250x180, 946.77K)

Because it's a TV series that was not created for binge watching. Pace yourself.

>binge-watching
I hate netflix so much it's unreal.

For me, living in a 3rd world shithole, these chinese cartoons were better than any drugs in 90s. No matter what happened in them, I just consoomed it.

>binge-watching
retard

Yeah, lots of old anime are like that, the exact same suit up/launch/transformation scene in every episode

You people are genuinely embarrassing

saves budget
even utena does this

>Literally the same episode every week with the same shitty 2 minutes long stock footage
Very based.

Jupiter > Venus > Mars > Moon > Mercury

Saint Seiya was better than this shit

>underage netflix zoomer watches tries consuming a weekly 90s TV show in 1 day

Maybe Japan should start making tiktok-length anime series for ADHD mongoloids like yourself.

It's for kids. You wouldn't know because you just started watching anime 3 months ago, newfag dumbass

When was the last time you took a bath? Seek help

I always thought Sailor Moons overall story was meant to be rather loose. Like you can just start episode 15 on the TV and still follow the plot. Then skip a few and come back without any issues etc.

>desperately seeking attention
Sad. Have a (you).

Couldn't you just fast forward parts or skip episodes you don't care for?

2 minutes of stock footage is rather generous desu. The episodes that included all the transformations sometimes hit over half the show.

Anyway Mercury > Mars > Jupiter > Venus > Moon

>insults your intelligence

I would certainly hope that you don’t find a weekly cartoon for little girls from 30 years ago intellectually challenging. Then again, it wouldn’t surprise me if you did, given that you actually went into the show attempting to “binge” it.

>Why don't you watch a 30 years old anime weekly? You're killing discussions!
Jesus christ the mindbreak

Attached: unnamed.png (1400x1400, 310.64K)

SPEEN

damn America must be very boring then

Sailor Moon was rather tame with its stock footage or long sequences with little happening. Imagine having to watch Captain Tsubasa back in the 90s. Now that could be a chore.

I'm starting to think those who advocate watching anime at x1.5 or even x2 speed are into something. Life is simply too short to waste time on the repetitive, so unless you really like fast forwarding it's best to train your brain to process content at a much faster rate. Works great on all kinds of anime!