The fact that so many manga critics still name Hunter x Hunter "the greatest or most significant or most influential"...

The fact that so many manga critics still name Hunter x Hunter "the greatest or most significant or most influential" manga ever only tells you how far manga still is from becoming a serious art.

Attached: 1652183997031.jpg (1124x1772, 524.16K)

No critic has ever said this

going through and improving so many peoples essays, ive learnt that people who write 'that fact that' are the biggest fucking dribbling retards on earth

DB is more significant and influential

>so many manga critics
name some that aren't youtubers.

i wonder how many people will start shitting on you because they cant name any. even tho they could just google some and definitely find it said by some critic.

He probably meant mangaka

Attached: 1638292312953.jpg (1080x2101, 426.58K)

I was just about to say there was a mangaka praising hxh that reads like a pasta written by hunterchad

>mengo
She fanboys everyone and everything. She's also a huge BHA fan

>more than 3 pages of HxH were made last week alone
Haters will keep on seething.
We're fucking winning bros.

Attached: 1649142654755.jpg (1200x1260, 103.88K)

Hope Togashi dies and let someone else draw his manga like Miura

I agree, and HxH is by far my favorite mango. Much better works could be done, but you'd need talented artists / writers dedicating their life to it.
Something with a plot, worldbuilding and characters akin to great fantasy litterature and with the art to back it up. Not gonna happen, but one can dream.

>only tells you how far manga still is from becoming a serious art.
Just wait for chainsaw man to finish

Attached: 1652583183862.jpg (1534x1479, 658.04K)

How many others do you want?
The list is really fucking big.

Attached: 1626233137976.png (809x717, 497.24K)

Part 2 will just be a glorified Usagi Drop.

Delusional

Fujimoto couldnt even keep the quality consistent for less than 100 chapters before dropping the ball. Part 2 will be even worse. Kinda baffled how this shit is hyped like this

sales say otherwise
just wait until the anime comes out, no one will even care about words x words anymore kek

When it comes to battle shonen, yes, it's easily the best work by far. It's still better written than 90% of Oscar winning movies and tv series, even with the draw back of shonen fighting being a relevant part of the story, however good it's handled

What do you meant? Fire Punch is consistently good for less than 100 chapters

As I said, how many examples do you want?

Attached: 1647384013431.png (1107x619, 102.16K)

>sales say otherwise
>just wait until the anime comes out, no one will even care about words x words anymore kek
Come back once CSM surpasses 79 million copies sold.