Evangelion thread

Attached: file.png (275x88, 6.57K)

>show called literally EVA
>none of the girls is Eva
get rid of japanocentrism and introduce some judeo-christian elements

Samurai killing Christians = Greatest day of my life.

>show called literally EVA
>none of the girls is Eva
That is why Nadia is a superior show

Attached: itscanonforme.jpg (850x513, 274.46K)

>it was 20 years ago
yeah, I like gits but I don't think it was that long ago.

moot died for this faggotry

Sometimes in random times of the day I still think about this post and it makes me tear up desu.

Attached: file.png (418x247, 15.49K)

>Evangelion thread
No

NagaJi, that was an odd part for me... In episode 24 when they bathe together... Wasn't expecting that much.

based nip failing to comphrehend how amerisharts cant let go of an old tranny anime

Yui is Eva.
There was actually meaning behind it. If Adam was the father of Angels, aka Seed of Life, and Lilith the mother of humans, aka Seed of Knowledge, guess what you get when you combine the S2 engines of Angels and humans?
The new Seed of Life and Knowledge, aka Eve, aka Yui.

With Yuis likeness being used to make Rei, would that make Ayanami a milf?

I know yui soul was absorbed into Shinjis EVA 001 TEST TYPE...

Attached: 1468434625499.jpg (800x3414, 574.59K)

if you look at the actual bible mentions of Lilith, the only time she's ever mentioned is as a demon that eats people. I still have no idea how she somehow turned into adam's wife

kek

KEK

He's right, EVA really isn't that great and is only being praised by people who are just watching old anime for the first time so they can try and fit in with the oldfag crowd or people with rose tinted glasses who think older anime is better than the stuff that is currently airing. You will eventually grow out of your eva phase, everyone does and any denying that is a cope.

I guess it's accurate, cus aren't angels fallen demons?

no, demons are fallen angels

>You will eventually grow out of your eva phase
I mean that was the point of the last movie.

It was an esoteric tradition that became commonly accepted in both Jewish and Christian circles.
Something about a particular wording in the bible made people think that the first woman wasnt mentioned was Eve, and a bunch of shit just snowballed from there.
Think of the Bible and legends as a bunch of fan fictions being added together over centuries and millennia...not actually unlike the stupid DC and Marvel shit. A bunch of writers looking for connections and over analyzing stuff and thus making connections that werent really there in the beginning.