Buyfag Thread

BUNNY!

Attached: bunnymommy.jpg (730x900, 423K)

read the guide
buyfags.moe

Attached: 9358543585310.jpg (730x900, 427.46K)

Lewd

Attached: 0F839F7D-577E-4C47-9EE3-F89F41C37D5C.jpg (641x2048, 102.31K)

Are there any trustworthy online stores in China or some other Asian country with a non retarded postal service that sell Native figures?

>want to buy an e-book lightnovel in English
>just see that Seven Seas, which is the publisher of the translated novel, fucks up the translation of a certain manga very bad
>the publisher had several such happenings before that it is enough to, say the least, let one doubt the quality control and devotion of it in doing its goddamn own job
As a man that gets acquainted with Chinese language so well, I guess I still have to rely on Taiwanese translation then.

I don't know why you are asking about that, but
>trustworthy
>China
You can only pick one.

This.
If you even get a figure from them to your house, it'll probably be a knock-off. These are some shady guys

I’m asking because shipping from Japan to my country has been extremely expensive since the pandemic started and packages from the US and Europe are all but guaranteed to get taxed. I want to buy that Ama Mitsuki figure but would prefer not having to use a JP proxy and surface mail.

Ah sounds like a tough situation. You in China, user? Or another country?

Brazil. Import tax here is an eye watering 60% of the merchandise’s price plus the shipping cost so I’d like to do whatever I can to avoid it.
It sucks because currently the only 2 options I have out of Japan are surface, which is not tracked, and DHL, which taxes 100% of their packages.

Ah, I'm sorry bro. I'm still kinda new to all this so I'm not sure about possible solutions for your scenario, wish I could be of more help.

just got a shipping notice from melonbooks for her, feels good.

Attached: FUdUgpaaMAADrAq.jpg (649x1000, 413.3K)

Fucking footfag pandering breaking girl's toes

Thanks. If push comes to shove I’ll just go the surface mail out of Japan route out but it would be nice to find somewhere that offers cheaper tracked shipping to here.

Sorry, I don't want to be blunt, but sucks to be you. South America is not a really good place to have Japanese goods at a reasonable price.
And I'm pretty sure that even a random trustworthy Chinese/Asian webshop won't want to do business with you, the delivery cost is just too expensive for them.
If you want to save a lot, you just cope seethe mald and buy from Japan/US with surface untracked. If you want faster delivery with decent security then buy from the US with package tracked.
Sorry again, in this case I don't really see other choices.

This may surprise you, but broken toes are generally not attractive to a footfag.

It didn’t use to be bad back when SAL was a thing. Reasonable prices, decently fast, tracked and rarely taxed.
Then this fucking pandemic happened.

Where my home video bros at?

Attached: 20220611_152423.jpg (4128x3096, 2.58M)

Its something

Attached: 20220610_183153.jpg (4000x3000, 3.01M)

I'll probably get a little into that when I move and get settled in, do little movie nights in my room with a nice tv and stuff

please learn to rotate your images

can't expect enough brainpower from a buyer of localized shit

what's so bad about localized stuff? especially if you intend on watching it?

I swear on my device the image is right side up. Idk wtf happened