Shuumatsu no Valkyrie

Better scans finally released. The absolute state of the Greek Pantheon.

Attached: 5-o.jpg (1124x843, 328.49K)

The state of the Greeks

Attached: 27-o.jpg (2228x1600, 978.11K)

Greek should just pack up and go home but you just know either Adamas or Zeus is going to get in there again. And there's still Apollo.

Greek gods are always jobber, in every fiction, and even in reality.

>Thor: man that's some bullshit

>Odin's face
>"What the fuck is this bullshit?"

Havent read this series for quite some time, i assume that Hades got done dirty?

Yes.

Attached: The absolute state of the Greek .jpg (2202x7714, 3.96M)

I hope he's only being good at acting like that and he's actually happy about some of them dying.

Greek jobbers

Literally the only reason ancient greekoids are designated jobbers is they are pretty much a dead faith, and can be dogpiled without controversy to give humanity wins. If any of the ongoing faiths like shiva or buddha lost, their followers will seethe and blow up a building or set themselves on fire or something because their fanfiction is totally the real one and the only one that's not okay to make fun of

No, the only religion that is retarded enough that making their deity/prophet appears in a fictional work is a risky move is islam. Every other religion really doesn't care.

Absolute kino when you realize that QSH was only able to win because Hades used his special ability to power up his weapon into a more powerful living form, inadvertently rendering his weapon vulnerable to the crossbow form.

Mankind is in the lead now, that's unexpected but that means whoever fights next is all but dead already.

inb4 Apollo tries to get revenge next only to job horribly

Didn't magi have al ilah? Thing with islam is that the deity doesn't have any depictions or sculpture. And Mohammed was just a regular everyday guy as well. Hell the Christian god is not depicted in any media either for a similar reason.

Attached: Ill_Ilah.png (661x475, 218.97K)

I get really frustrated when hyped up characters do a straightforward loss like that

>hermes no longer smug

god i hope okita dies an undignified death later

Based Qin

God of War is banned in Greece because it offends their religion

>the Christian god is not depicted in any media either for a similar reason.

Attached: Michelangelo%2C_Creation_of_Adam_01.jpg (1303x670, 112.53K)

>beard sky man
>not the infernal flame

their religion is Orthodox Christianity though?