They never learn

They never learn
LIVE ACTION DOESN'T WORK

Attached: Screenshot_170.png (1868x1561, 2.03M)

GOMU GOMU NO BAZOOOOKA

I will watch it for the ships

One piece sucks. So I welcome any and all bastardizations

even though the sets actually look good and the team seems to care a lot about one piece i still cant imagine this turning out well.

one piece is probably one of the hardest anime someone could try to adapt to live action due to its whimsical setting and style.

Fuck you Netflix. Cowboy Bebop was already a shit anime so I don't give a shit about the live action you created. But not my One Piece, not one of the best anime and manga ever. You will not ruin it with live action crap. I won't allow this.

Attached: 23448-3-one-piece-zoro.png (1790x2080, 2.24M)

It works when the source material is good.

at least they actually build sets instead of going full green screen

Death Note should be the third easiest (behind Monster and Steins;Gate) yet they still managed to fuck that up

it could work but they're never doing an authentic adaptation.

the agenda will always come first.

imagine this show is actually good and ends up becoming the next game of thrones.

Live action does work, you just haven't seen anything that wasn't some big trend like bebop or death note. The ruroni kenshin live action films are fantastic and arguably worth watching more than the original anime series.
With that said though I think one piece could go either way, it'll be cool at the very least to see the sets.

>first they raped Cowboy Bebop
>now One Piece
>Yu Yu fucking Hakusho is next on the chopping block
Kill all Netflix executives.

... Will they copy Mr Fantastic for the effects?

>cut animation department
>but this shit stays in
Bravo.

I have zero expectations but am still looking forward to it.

This will be a trainwreck. All they have to do is pick series that aren't as cartoony and goofy as One Piece and (burger) live action adaptions could actually work. But all they see is the big $$$ attached to the name of One Piece and all logic flies out of the window. There is so much good stuff to choose from, even within WSJ.

Attached: 1549793870581.gif (250x180, 954.36K)

>LIVE ACTION DOESN'T WORK
Alita battle angel the live action movie was objectively very good (the manga was definitely better and the ova was also great). And GitS live action movie wasn't bad either. Live action can be good (although I will always prefer a 2d anime). But nothing that Shitflix produces can ever be good.

Attached: alita-gunnm.jpg (1280x720, 143.49K)

Netflix burning money on a flop is a good thing.

Bleach and JOJO P4 were great too
Only Japs can do justice to live action anime

I actually riked the live action and couldn't get into the manga

>Only Japs can do justice to live action anime
Maybe, but I'll still try and be optimistic

Its not like live action never works. I liked the all you need is kill adaptation.