Family who loves him

>family who loves him
>multiple friends
>attractive
>5'10 which is chad height by Japanese standards
>highly intelligent and among the top exam scorers in Japan
>could get literally any girl he wants

I don't get it, why did he go off the deep end? He had it all. Did he have an undiagnosed mental illness or something?

Attached: Light_YagamiHD (2).jpg (1977x2004, 1.48M)

Yeah he had a good complex and wasn't interested in sex.

He read too much nietzsche.

He literally states his reason in episode 1. He was bored.

despite all those things you mentioned, Light seemed kind of boring. he didn't have a single hobby or interest, just withering away in his room every day.

Sociopath

Great men can't stand idle while their ambitions lay unfulfilled.
As a matter of fact, everything in your greentext is achievable by even mediocre people with just a bit of effort.
Go back to your romcom incel fantasies, OP, I'm sure they'll fix your relationship with your parents.

I'm now in my 40s and I still can't find any fault in what Light attempted. People say "oh its because Light was a teenager and young, he wasn't mature". Light was right. The only thing he did wrong was the 2nd half of the series where he would have started punishing the lazy.

He was a bored sociopath with an extreme case of overconfidence, that later developed into God complex.

>why would someone with unlimited power decide to adhere to their old limited life
Idk op, whyd you decide to suck so much weiner today?

He pushed himself into committing mass murder for what he believed were righteous goals, he ended up losing his sanity in the process.

Attached: file-1_323342284351703.jpg (698x1100, 108.97K)

It's not plausible that a genius like Light studies from dawn till dusk (that he even needs to study to enter the university) instead of dedicating his time to some competitions like other smart children do.

He was interested in following in his father's footsteps and he even helped solve a case prior to the events of the story.

Because he was a redditor who thought if he killed all le bad people the world would become le good.

The entire moral of the story was Power corrupts.
He would have been a regular detective if he never had the note during his memory loss arc.

The authors said Light would have worked alongside L on the world's biggest cases if he never picked up the death note

user he isn't real. He does what he does become it's a fictional story, and without his actions the story wouldn't exist.

Death Note isn't realistic to begin with. You would be undefeatable in real life if such a book existed. The entire plot is just retarded if you watch it critically but who the fuck cares about that. It's an entertaining watch nontheless although I prefer my cute girl and romance strories.

He was Japanese

I would have killed important people in flashy ways to make people think there really is a god watching over the world and punishing the wicked. People dying due to things like lighting, small meteorite or suddenly getting multiple kinds of cancer. All done with a random delay to make it really hard to pinpoint me.

he browsed Any Forums

He was right