>2025
>be eiichiro oda
>be laugh tale arc
>gassed to drop the latest chapter
>submit final draft to shonen jump
>can't wait for readers to discover your big reveal
>the one piece is LITERALLY the friends luffy made along the way

How would you reach user?

Attached: luffyreaction.jpg (259x194, 8.2K)

well i just turned off my brain since impel down arc

it'd funny if joy boy and his friends (who are going to beat imu and free the world of the world government) were to be the one piece (hence why the void century and all of that other stuff is talked there and why roger said he was too early)

The one piece is going to be an object not a concept. It's going to be something like Bink's sake.

They will all come back alive from laugh tale in ONE PIECE.

>>the one piece is LITERALLY the friends luffy made along the way
Oda already said he hate those kind of endings

maybe it's going to be a button to detonate a bunch of explosives that have been placed below the red line by the clan do d? since raftel is going to be the last arc after the final war it might as well end the series by creating the all blue

Attached: EfElMG4WAAEk8s5.png (680x383, 233.13K)

oda already said in an interview that the one piece is a physical thing, not some concept like friendship.

Its gonna be the egg bro, its gonna be the egg.

Be happy it's finally over and take my own life.

>Luffy won't defeat Kaido with a big punch
>Serves him right he trusted Oda

ONE PIECE will refer to the piece of clothing that all women will have to share after the final fight.

>the ocean is divided into many pieces that separates people and creates division, separation and a huge gap between nations, people and powers of the world etc.
>the One Piece is the power to remove all borders and make all oceans 'One Piece' instead of many
Yeah, I could kind of imagine that desu.

It's something physical. Roger and his crew bust out laughing at that sight, and inspired their new name for the island

Would explain why Roger thought he was 20 years too early
The parting of the Red Line must require
>Sea Kings
>Noahs Ark
>Toon Force

Oh my god, that's exactly what it is, isn't it....?

GODA

Oda also said he really liked having luffy eat the rubber fruit because it's fun......

It's going to be a giant weiner with fat butt that tells noticeably anti-semetic jokes really well.