Where is the story going?

Where is the story going?

Attached: IMG_20220611_105052.jpg (1080x1490, 357.29K)

To shit, and it's been going there for more than a year.

I find that it becomes more interesting with the mother return

Maybe he will reunite with his mother or smth

I do agree, but nobody in their right mind cares anymore, the story should wrap up soon.

what scares me is that on a recent chapter cover, the author wrote "it's only just begun"

Oh Jesus, i really hope he doesn't rape his old senile mother, that would be terrible, right guys?

sei is a merge believer

>doesn't kill himself because he has work tomorrow
too reletable

well you know under certain circumstances..

serial-killer arc

Is this bitch really senile?

Yes. It would be utterly awful and OOC. On the other hand, Seiko's dementia leading her to her forcing herself on Sei (with the latter being unable to resist due to a combination of PTSD, shock, and maternal issues) - causing him to mentally shutdown, seems much more likely. And even then, Sei would break out of it before it got too far.

Oshimi NEVER has his MCs be the sexual aggressor in any of his works. They are almost always the ones being sexually violated or forced on. You all would know this if you read literally anything else he's written. There's no hope for Sei if anything of the sort happens.

Why is she not old,i know I'm he is insane but she supposed to be old right?

She is old. He sees her in her prime still whiles she's actually gray and shriveled

He is Nakamura's father.

That bitch is faking Alzheimer to mess with her son further and take his money

Nothing wrong with raping mothers. It's the old and senile part that's gross.

Probably
>You just don't get over trauma, the process of healing is a long and hard journey
and
>generational trauma is a bitch
But I don't think he's gonna have the skill to pull it off

I don't want to believe this, but this shit is undeniably *too* convenient.

>Needs support in old age
>Only living relative is Sei
>Already burned bridges with him. Can't realistically reconcile
>"I'm a genius!"
>Grabs a hold of his old contact information buried in closet along with a photo
>Get evicted on purpose
>Merely pretend to be retarded while holding onto his contact info and a photo album as only possessions.
>Cannot call Sei directly for obvious reasons, but the cops can. And they will be able to verify his identity with the photo album and contact information.
>Once Sei arrives, keep pretending to be retarded as if nothing ever happened so that Sei feels guilty and morally obligated to help.
>WIN

This woman (with dementia) was wandering aimlessly in the streets for an undisclosed period of time with only the clothes on her back, yet conveniently held onto the two items which would lead directly to Sei. Then she suddenly doesn't know who he is or have any children? I want to believe she is actually demented, but this is suspicious as fuck.

Attached: 79ad30a2-332a-4de1-b4da-f82b2e777c55.png (700x395, 85.59K)

i agree it's too suspicious. she has always been manipulative, so she's probably doing the same shit now.