Studio Orange might actually be announcing a second season for Houseki no Kuni in six days! The tweet was made just an...

Studio Orange might actually be announcing a second season for Houseki no Kuni in six days! The tweet was made just an hour ago.
twitter.com/cg_orange_inc/status/1535460080015261696

Attached: file.png (754x940, 528.06K)

Was the first season any good? I absolutely adore the manga but never got a chance to watch the show

>was 3DCG good
No, read the manga

>3D shit
Who cares, it would look like trash anyway.

>read the manga
I did! Im just waiting for it to come back

As an adaption its fine, plays it straight but skips Ghost at the end. Lunarians are much creepier in the anime as well.

Yeah, it's great. The visual style fits the manga well.

Holy shit, I hope it's true.

Houseki no Kuni is probably the best-looking 3D anime that has been made up until this point, and singlehandedly proves that 3D anime *can* work if the studio is competent

Attached: 4c8.gif (500x281, 3.02M)

The 3D's probably the best of any anime to date and the soundtrack is stellar. Watch it if you haven't.

>CGshit
I sleep

first season looked like shit
who cares

I mean, dorohedoro was cgshit too and it was ok, carried hard by the source material but still, it didnt make me want to gouge my eyes out like berserk 2016

It's good but the manga art is better of course. The music is great and I find myself listening the soundtrack from time to time

SUbros... this can't be happening....

that one was pretty shit, and absolute dogshit compared to the manga art.

FINALLY

I liked it
>absolute dogshit compared to the manga art.
cant argue with that one, im just saying for 3d shit it wasnt all that terrible, I guess 3d is even more subjective than just plain ol' 2d

retard

it looks good but kny cg sections are the best at this point hands dowm

You mean Lupin Movie

>watching l*pin

I enjoyed the anime more than the manga. I found the manga hard because the minimalist style coupled with the lack of colours make it hard to recognize some characters compared to the anime.

Kill yourself nigger. Lupin is great.

>I found the manga hard because the minimalist style coupled with the lack of colours make it hard to recognize some characters compared to the anime
It was never a problem to me because I watched the anime first, and really like the style with the contrasts, but I can see where you're coming from

The manga artstyle is kinda simplistic, anime is a lot more detailed and the 3dcg works extremely well

Doesn't count

>lack of colours make it hard to recognize some characters compared to the anime.
I mean, the faces and hair are all pretty distinct

Castrate yourself immediately please.

Its a new show, they are going to mention their previous projects one by one. Which is good because houseki no kuni is SHIT

filtered by literal rocks