Haven't read any spoilers yet. Please just tell me they did my boy justice

Haven't read any spoilers yet. Please just tell me they did my boy justice.

Attached: Cell_DBZ_Ep_170_001.png (642x1195, 973.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/avbqwn.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes he was brought to justice by Gohan and Piccolo

It's a different Cell, Gero's grandson created a new Bio-Android named Cell Max but it was released before completion so it was just a brainless monster, Gohan killed it by undergoing a new transformation and killing it via a Special Beam Cannon through the head.

why is every other fucking threat related to Gero?

lol
but really what happened

Attached: FU7Eph0VUAAAK0M.jpg (1652x2048, 244.42K)

Fuck toriyama the sellout machine

21 mogged cell in his own movie KEKKKKK

This is the first time since the Android Saga to have a threat related to Gero though.

21 also got canonized, her human version was named Vomi. Gero and Vomi had two sons, one of whom was the human version of 16, the other was a loser otaku, Otaku's son is a super genius like Gero who created Cell Max.

user I...

Attached: mqdefault (1).jpg (320x180, 6.46K)

>a new Bio-Android named Cell Max but it was released before completion
Why didn't they just wait to release it?

>21 also got canonized
Not yet. She still needs to be turned into an android but it's the first step into that direction.

>Super brings something back for nostalgia points, then does a lazy, soulless version that only drones will defend
>Makes Cell, arguably the most charismatic and personality filled villain, a big ooga booga monster
At this point I’d take GT over Super. At least it tried something different with the Dragons.

>Cell Rojo Formo Pendejo Estupido

it's shit.

It’s literally bio-Cell, he’s a brainless monster

files.catbox.moe/avbqwn.mp4

>so it was just a brainless monster
But wasn't what made Cell so deadly that he was intelligent so he could actually make use of the different abilities/techniques that he got through his cells? I don't see how a brainless monster is even a threat.

>Vomi is "puke" in french
KEK

Vómito in spanish

EL HERMANO (ROJO)

EL HERMANO ROJO

They made canon the woman that inspired the creation of 21 (just like 16 was made as a tribute to Ger's dead son). 21 is still not canon by still nice that they made canon her original human self