Nagatoro appreciation thread

Nagatoro appreciation thread

Attached: 7vY2yzVxvyTZ9eZbsphpKi6LVkmQgKRPZ.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

BRAAAAP
>OHHH SENPAI WHY YOU BLUSHING? YOU LIKE MY STINKY FARTS SENPAI? SENPAI HAS A FART FETISH! YOU LIKE WHEN I FART IN YOUR FACE?

BLURPFGHGHGH
SNIIIIIFFFF

>OHHH THAT WAS A SLOPPY ONE SENPAI I THINK I SPRAYED SOME DIARRHEA! HAHA LICK MY STINKY BUTTHOLE! YEAH YOU LOVE FARTS! SENPAI LOVES TO SNIFF MY STINKY EGGY ANAL GAS!

White Dudes Love Brown Girls #47

Unironically the best part about these shitty threads.

stinky

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1280x720, 75.97K)

why?

Gay

Kill yourself

You alright there?

Attached: sample_433c17365bebe04a406baae15299e4af.jpg (850x604, 44.48K)

100% based. Every chapter is enjoyable and its unironically helped with my romance life.

Attached: 1651586230308.jpg (2000x1943, 354.41K)

delet this

As an ex-white nationalist, white women are unironically the problem (in america). Black and Latinas are by far superior. The smartest and hottest Black/Latina women simply cannot help themselves around BWC. It makes them highly susceptible to correction therapy.

>I used to have beliefs but then I caught jungle fever
Thank you for your intervention Moshe

You could (and I have) sit a Black/Latina woman down and explain them racial crime statistics and esoteric Hitlerism and get a more receptive response and understanding response than any white (millennial) broad with basic real world concepts. Black/Latina women want to be treated as women, and equals. Most white women want to be treated as superiors. You got a non cunt white wife? Congrats but white millennial women are simply at the bottom of the totem pole, but maybe the zoomers got lucky.

See

Keep lying to yourself.

Yes you love fucking niggers and you became a simp for darkies, what else is new
Me I'm not racist, I just hate women and anything that looks like it

>simping
>Majority of unironic cuckholds and simps are white, spreading degeneracy and financing whores
Yeah nice try. Colonization has always been the key to the white mans strength.

Not really, everything went to shit the minute we started wasting time trying to civilise savages
Monogamy was always white christian value, every other race has historically been utterly degenerate sexually and socially
We only started failing at monogamy the moment we started considering darkies as anything but apes, Moshe

I wish i had a Nagatoro girlfriend to cheat on her

Naga Nails

Attached: 1623874180148.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Attached: 1654822409725.jpg (918x1300, 543.18K)

nigger

double nigger