Legend of the galactic heroes

now i'm confused... but who controls the government?

Attached: mpv-shot0041.jpg (1280x720, 122.53K)

I do

I would say the jews but in this reality Phezzan doesn't really own them

You HAVE watched the original, right user? Surely you didn't go straight to the remake?

>but in this reality Phezzan doesn't really own them
Wrong. Phezzan is a cult

c'mon people are not braindead enough to go straight to remake

Why the fuck did they remake this in this horrible style

You'd be surprised

where is episode 13

00:01

Censored. Got a problem with that you unpatriotic bastard?

>no ep today
fck

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (294x220, 36.85K)

who is this i only know the not remake

Attached: yup logh yang no wait a minute.jpg (1093x1080, 106.38K)

nuFrederica

>t.

Attached: truniht.jpg (500x750, 99.37K)

God, LOGH is absolutely brilliant.

>my most talented adjutant reduced to this

Attached: Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu 031.mp4_snapshot_22.49.281.jpg (1444x1080, 273.42K)

The TIMES, Jack.

Attached: 08-10-25-maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.28K)

Oberstein has artificial eyes which let him see well enough for active duty in the military, but artificial heart and heart transplants are beyond the power of medical and cybernetic technology (despite already being invented like 1000 years ago, in the late XX century), because... just turn ur brain off, bro, watch my wank fantasy fuccbois being Gary Stus!

Also women's reproductive ability gets damaged by warp but men's stays intact, cause I'm gay and don't want no yucky vagoos near my fabulous husbandos on their fabulous spaceships!

t. Yoshiki Hacknaka

Attached: a hot grandpa killed by Mr.Tanaka's stupidity, nevar forget.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

in the first few episodes they manage to treat a badly wounded alliance officer and there are quotes on how people rarely die from wounds anymore. soldiers also have access to accelerated sleep pods. and yet Kircheis -- -- . the show may be a bit selective with what medical technology there is