Puke Piccolo vs Red Cell

>Puke Piccolo vs Red Cell
Has any franchise fallen as much as Dragon Ball has?

Attached: 1654891589187.jpg (960x530, 36.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTkkYSEzQro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yugioh went from demons, sado maso magicians and turtore device to 5 year old children making up new rules in the recent series. pretty bad.

Any real leak yet ?

This looks like utter shit

the end of naruto shippuden with their susanoo bull shit and their flying ass dragonball
boruto is as trash as it comes

>the form is called orange piccolo
Absolutely disgusting how badly written this shit it

Attached: D563E2E2-4528-409C-BC8E-6F136029A0CB.jpg (3455x2561, 1.14M)

Sadomaso magicians were kino

Piccolo also got the form by wishing Shenron to increase his power

Soulless af.
I really do pity you people that got into dragonball thru this super crap.

Attached: 1649698554385.jpg (550x274, 16.1K)

Attached: yogioh.jpg (772x397, 84.56K)

Isn't that impossible? I thought the reason why they couldn't just wish certain people dead is because Shenron's not stronger than them. If he can power up Piccolo to stop a bad guy, can't you just wish that person dead or something?

he asks shenron to unlock his potential and shenron adds an extra boost as well

>palette swap giant imperfect cell fight

In the Manga there are two characters called Granolah and Gas, their whole deal is that they are weaker and than Saibaman's but want to become the strongest of the universe
How did they do it it?, they just wished to a bootleg shenron to make them that strong nothing else was needed aside from shortening their life spawn
I thought Toyotaro wanted to prove that experience can allow strong warriors to prevail over others that just got magically strong without battle experience, guess i was wrong

Are we just going to grab random Mexican fan animation videos and pretend it's real now?

Torihackma retconned that in the Super manga, they're now wishing to be the strongest in the universe one after the other and the fanbase is eating this garbage up, so they put it in the movie.

The series is creatively bankrupt beyond saving.

>pick an old villain
>change its colors
>take any hero
>give him/her a different hair color as a transformation
>make billions
>people genuinely love it

we have leaks. the images may be fake but orange piccolo, Cell Max, etc have been confirmed

>orange Piccolo
Sure.
>Cell Max
Proof?

That's nothing compared to the Bardock retcon that Goku and Raditz were protected all along by a wish and all their victories and struggles were all granted

>orange man piccolo

wait is this for real? the villain of this movie is Red CELL?! please tell me you're pulling my leg

He is pulling your leg.

Yes
stop being dumb the spoilers are out

Show us the spoilers that prove it's orange Piccolo vs Red Cell since they're out.

red cell is Cell Max

youtube.com/watch?v=wTkkYSEzQro