So... How the hell did we go from this

So... How the hell did we go from this....

Attached: 1440623833594.webm (640x364, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM
youtube.com/watch?v=XaI-EOVpDvo
youtube.com/watch?v=xT66YPk0Q5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

....to this

Attached: 1622760889194.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

gay powerscaling

Easy. Derpmuid is a weak ass hero, expecially compared to both Medusa (an ancient Greek lesser-deity) and king Arthur (literally the most famous king ever written). The only reason he was allowed to have a proper fight is that Artoria is autistic about noble fights and similar knightly bullshit, so keep holding herself back. Artoria alter, instead, does not care the slightest, and so goes full powerhouse with anyone

Based powerups. the strong survive

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM

Attached: 27_015306.png (767x720, 1.14M)

women get huge power boost when fighting each other. many such cases IRL.

japs don't know to intergrate skillful display of sword combat instead of flying around at the speed of sound and doing basic monkey slash attacks
just look at how west animates
youtube.com/watch?v=XaI-EOVpDvo

>literally the most famous king ever written
t. Brit

Sword combat is garbage is the main takeaway. its why the west was so bad at it

Looks like shit. Did you try looking at sword Sakuga that doesn't involve superhumen beings? Now that's cool stuff.

coping gooks

Why is everyone wearing paper armor? In every piece of entertainment the armor is only worn for fashion because anything can go through it.

fate zero is truly a masterpiece. cope seethe and dilate erogefags

>its why the west was so bad at it
LOL.
LMAO, even.
Go back to shooting your bows from horseback, gookoid.

>arthur
>most famous
im afraid a certain monkey is a more famous king, not to mention some desert dweller

seething cuck. Name 5 legendary sword fights off the top of your lumpy head

It took 2 nukes to conquer japan. the west was easily beat by bows,guns,spears

nigger retard the west doesn't record sword fights unless in combat training manuals because sword techniques are actually kept secret unlike retarded gooks who make up bullshit and then centuries later some retarded kids believe it and take it at face value

This might be the most retarded post ever. I cannot even begin to conceive how this somehow makes sense in your mind.

All I see is an improvement?

Attached: 1480481963774.png (722x768, 303.85K)

I enjoy it more as a comedy than a tragedy. Every character is a selfish, retarded asshole machild. Kariya has to be my favorite, he's just so fucking stupid and entertaining.

Attached: 1642624543628.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

>Seething about japs for no reason
Must be Korean hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=xT66YPk0Q5w

>the west doesn't record sword fights
because they were garbage. same way you dont record how many shits you take. I accept you conceding in the weird way you did. I gave you a simple task and you couldnt even do it

>the west doesn't record sword fights unless in combat training manuals because sword techniques are actually kept secret

Attached: 1631951866989.jpg (226x254, 7.19K)