Nami bathing with a guy

Nami, of all people, being okay with him bathing with them is pure retardation and out of character

Attached: op_tcb_1052morning_013.png (2184x1600, 1.84M)

Kiku is a woman bigot.

Why's that? Nami has shown off her naked body to guys before, and bathed with Momonosuke.

Oda stands with trans rights. This is spread is so empowering.

Nami is not retarded. She understands that kiku is not attracted to women.

Nami is a whore

>troon piece

Why is Speed not in prison?

>, and bathed with Momonosuke.
And literally punched him in the face just this chapter because he is an adult now

>She understands that kiku is not attracted to women.
That's a reach and a dumb one. Looking feminine doesn't mean you can't be attracted to women

If someone isn't attracted to women it's the Okamas and she would never bathe with them

It's 2022, it's progressive, it's a statement, it's GOODA.

This entire arc felt like a tolerance seminar

>Looking feminine doesn't mean you can't be attracted to women
Kiku is definitely not attracted to women. There's literally nothing that suggests he is.

Oda is appealing to doujinshi artists

There usually isn't anything suggesting what people are attracted to. Kiku showed 0 interest in guys either

Yamatosisters, are we losing our virginity soon?

She may be 80% teeth but I'd still do things to that naked loli.
I didn't know One Piece had those.

Did you miss the entire theme of this arc?

She punched him because he dived into her boobs with the intention of groping them. As a kid he still got a free pass, but now he gets punched.

She only hates it when guys are being perverted towards her and it's pretty clear. Luffy also gets a free pass when he touches her cause he has literally 0 sexual thought.

Nami is into that prettyboy cock.

I don't get it, did Momonosuke actually age up? He's just assuming an adult form without any mental changes, so he's still the same person as he was in the kid body, no?