Shingeki no Kyojin

How the fuck did the Titan Shifters lose this fight?
They had an overwhelming advantage, but Reiner was completely useless, and Bertholdt fell for the most obvious Armin strategy. Monkey dude losing to Levi was already set in stones.

Attached: return.png (1113x800, 988.35K)

plot armor

Wizardren's interference

Attached: dayum.jpg (710x895, 142.53K)

I KNEEL
I SQUEAL
MY HEADCANON ISNT
REAL

I COPE
I MOPE
SOMEONE HAND ME A ROPE

I SIN
I NEVER WIN
I BELONG IN THE TRASH BIN

I JOB
IM A SLOB
IM TOO SHORT
TO REACH THE DOORKNOB

I SMELL LIKE A TRASH BAG
MY WAIFU FUCKS A ARMINCHAD
I AM... BAschizo-FAT

Attached: 9841891.jpg (822x1043, 159.6K)

"BAschizo-FAT" doesn't have a good flow to it, the poem should end in a better way

Reiner was useless because the Scouts had developed a weapon to take him on by then, the Thunder Spear. This neutralized his armor, which he came to rely on and became a crutch because of it. Also, his growing mental conflict clouded his actions.

Bertolt lost because, like Reiner, he relied too much on his ability to generate intense heat. Armin distracted his attention while Eren created an Attack Titan decoy via hardening and moved behind Bertolt. When Armin was scorched off and Bertolt turned to capture Eren, he let down his guard, enabling the human Eren to cut him out of his titan and sever his limbs, capturing him and preventing him from transforming again.

Zeke lost because like Armin, Erwin distracted Zeke's focus with the suicidal head-on charge while Levi circled around and flanked Zeke to get close. Zeke's Beast Titan is dogshit at close-range combat, so if Levi managed to close the distance he could win. So basically utilizing information towards their advantage won the battle for the Scouts, both in targetting weaknesses and through misdirection to direct the opponent towards a desired outcome.

>recounts the episode
Nice work sherlock

You asked how, I explained how. Next time pay attention to the episode instead of spacing out.

With people now insulting Snk for every si gle thing, claiming that everything "is nonsensical from the beginning", this is the only way to explain things now without passing for fanboys or genociders/incels

Reiner was useless because he WAS useless, this is his whole fucking narrative. He was a dogshit candidate made to look good, so the second any weakness was revealed to the scouts, he was condemned as an eternal jobber.

Bertholdt did his job pretty well, but he didn't have any support. Colossal titan is slow, lumbering, and consumes lots of energy.

As for Zeke, he has no excuse. Smartest shifter, should've realised there was more to it, especially after he was warned how dangerous Manlet is.

I miss Mimi... Rabu her so much.

Attached: UwU.jpg (553x574, 47.05K)

I guess he had too much fun throwing. Rekkt by his own hobby

I miss her so much too...

Attached: ElLRCaBU8AE_KjM.png (700x700, 164.51K)

It wasn't even simply that he was useless. He was more of a hindrance. Bertholdt spamming his heat when it was just Armin; when he was not in danger and he at least had the suspicion that Armin was planning something just doesn't sit right with me.
One more thing I forgot to mention I also don't understand why Monkey dude and the other Titan didn't at least try to save Bertholdt before Levi got there. So Eren goes through with his threat and kills him, wouldn't that still be better then letting him get captured?

Cause Hacksayama conveniently pulled a thunder spear out of his ass. He also made Zeke's transformed titans stand still in a neat line for Levi to hook onto and reach him. Cart Titan didn't bring her panzer squad for some reason. God there is just too much amount of stupid shit in this arc, that it surprises me to see fans with "atleast Rts was peak and ending can't change it" cope.

New offiicial art

Attached: FU4FyrUacAEdwFX.jpg (849x1200, 266.72K)

You know what to do.

Attached: Bow down.jpg (1213x768, 525.16K)

Plot convenience, simple as. Why did Rod have hard-on juice? How come Reiner can suddenly move his brain to his ass? How did the Alliance suffer zero casualties and never run out of gas or blades? We could do this all day.

Gabi

Attached: Gabi B.jpg (725x1024, 138.94K)

Even the basic shit like where titans come from or why pure titans magically absorb the human body but if they consume a titan shifter they suddenly have a human body again... This trash didn't make sense from the first chapter.

When you really think about it, Levi is the sole reason the Scouts won. If the Beast and all the other Titans at the interior were left alone it wouldn't have mattered if they ate Bert or not because they would still get starved out.