I heard the story of this that the translator for this story is retarded and changed it to an LGBT Story instead of the...

I heard the story of this that the translator for this story is retarded and changed it to an LGBT Story instead of the ooriginal way it was portrayed. Does that mean other things like Monster Musume were changed completely in dialogue by seven seas?!? Because if that’s the case I’d feel a little bit pissed

Attached: 78DE8A3E-E6BF-4151-B3A5-9B3C00EADE52.jpg (828x1375, 681.8K)

user, yaoi is already an LGBT story. At least until they drop the G for being to intersectionally priviledged in the oppression pyramid.
They changed G to T.
>Does that mean other things like Monster Musume were changed completely in dialogue by seven seas?
Yes, that's the standard industry parctice for mutt """"""localizers"""""".

user, what do you think the G stands for...?

No it was mostly a story about a cross-dressing guy not a guy coming out as a woman

And to answer everybody else’s thing i’m aware that it was mostly a guy on guy story but whoever translated it basically turned that guy into a female and not a cross dresser

Can any anons who know nip confirm what's being alleged in all of the screenshots I've been seeing about the manga?

Yep

Attached: 1D1AEDD9-E059-49DA-8BE2-CB3B89936399.jpg (922x684, 160.15K)

Attached: 40699E7F-3327-4FB5-8E12-A9B54B169CE6.jpg (922x579, 145.48K)

If you take dick you are a female

Do you think this will be corrected? It seems like other professional translators are taking issue with what happened as well.

Crossdressing is faggotry.

Who knows. Wasn't Seven Seas also under flack for fucking up some LN translations? I believe it was Mushoku Tensei and another one. They did end up correcting their mistakes (dunno how well that went tho), but since this case is unfortunately politically charged there's a chance they'll just pull out the TERF card and keep on with what's essentially a rewrite.

But can't people fire back at them for being homophobic by turning a gay relationship straight by making one guy "actually a girl all along"?

The teacher never referred to the trap as 彼 or 彼女 and the dialogue is kept gender neutral. So these are the trannies demanding Seven Seas to pay them to change these kind of shit?

Hopefully so, I mean I don’t have an interest in ring this story but I believe that every manga publish in English or any other language for that matter should be a complete translation. No differences. Just completely accurate to how it was written in Japanese

I think there's strong potential for this to be reversed honestly since I'm seeing a lot of pushback from gay and other trans people. No idea why the translator thought it was a good idea to do something like this

If you are more deranged, I mean oppressed, your problems are more valid and everyone else has to bend over backwards for you so no.

Probably an SJW idiot that wants to get credit from their other kind or some shit like that

>another Any Forumstard meltdown over a sjw boogieman invading their manga and anime

I'm not a fan of the SJW buzzword, but there's genuine problems in the translation and it's meaningfully changed the story.

Jesus Christ, these faggots insufferable. Can't they just be happy they have a manga about a guy who enjoys cross dressing like them? Why are they so obsessed over this stupid pronoun bullshit?

>another tranny trying to worm its way into something and pozz it

Because they are real women despite having hair like Benjamin Franklin.

Who the fuck knows anymore sometimes it’s just really out there