What do we think of Medusa Gordon?

What do we think of Medusa Gordon?

Attached: Medusa Gorgon.png (400x400, 198.59K)

Soul eater was shit.

Wouldn’t mind having her as a mother
True, but medusa is hot and maka is cute

nooo dont turn me into stone haha

I for one am in favor of the increase in soul eater threads lately

I liked how amoral witches in soul eater were, usually girls turn braindead for their self-inserts and lose all characterisation and just become dumb fuck dolls but soul eater did it great and turned them into sadistic and selfish witches who only seek to enrich themselves and to reach their goals by any means necessary

I for one am a big fan of depowered versions of characters becoming child versions of themselves.

pedodemon

She was one of my favorite characters.

She might’ve been a piece of shit but I did enjoy her antics.

Cute braid

I wanted more of her and Stein but oh well, one of the best characters in the series

Didnt we only see that it was the Gorgon sisters who were really fucked up? The rest kind of stayed in their lane, no big ambitions.

medusa and all other witches didn't give a fuck what happens to anybody, my point was that witches don't really care about anybody other than themselves and had no love interest or whatever but they still interact with males if it benefited them in anyway possible
witches are like female nature taken to extreme

really good horrible mother and villain character

a deranged witch and scientist who uses her own child as a test subject and possesses the body of a child to take hostage

I also liked how the manga painted Medusa's relationship with Crona in more severe and sinister portrait with how she edges Crona more and more till snapping

plus in Soul Eater witches have a natural destructive instinct which is a trade-off of their own magic and the more destructive a witches magic the more destructive they can be albeit it differs between witches in how this instinct manifests

her sister was pure sex

Attached: dat expression unfff.jpg (800x450, 33.78K)

I prefer her sister

Attached: 0a05509bcb4a2fdcf90f8a605ddb4dd3--soul-eater-anime-cosplay.jpg (370x494, 45.12K)

Hot
Cool Arrow/kinetic powers
Her group reviving the kishing and crona killing her are some of the best parts of the series
asura is basically a force of nature more than a character so medusa is really okubos most compelling villain

Attached: sample_91b48506ae3ab62e78030aa4a658a4d3.jpg (850x1578, 288.77K)

Best girl

Unintresting, she was only villain of this manga and yet she had embarrassing EXIT

Medusa really liked Stein but instead of like being a better person or something she just tried to mindbreak him. Very witchlike and very hot

Attached: Medusa.Gorgon.full.613141.jpg (730x912, 250.64K)