Predictions for New Emperors?

Predictions for New Emperors?

onepiecechapters.com/chapters/2305/one-piece-chapter-1052

Attached: 0867797.png (1328x756, 597.1K)

>new emperors
Blackbeard
Shanks
Luffy
Mihawk

The fuck she doing?

Attached: bath.jpg (223x224, 25.26K)

>Mihawk
i thought you had to have a huge crew for this?

does Otama's cheek get thinner each time she makes a dango out of her face?

Buggy is the most memeworthy possibility.
Hancock to give wimmin some (false) hope
Mihawk for maximum shitposting. One Piece forums and discussions everywhere will explode.

How can Law or Kid be Emperors when they have no crews? Between them maybe Killer is the only notable member.

you seen the crews of the other candidates? law has a panda and nobody else. Kidd just has killer. how the fuck are these yonko when their captains are YC1+ at best?

Luffy maintains his position as the "5th" emperor.
Only that it'll become official now in the eyes of WG and Marines.
His bounty will be around 5 billion.
Law and Kid replace Kaido and Big Mom.
Since they both share the credit of taking down Big Mom their bounties will be around 2-2.5 billion each.

She's at that age

Good Lord, if Mihawk actually becomes a Yonko the shitposting storm will last for weeks. I would fucking love it

Oh, who could those be, now that Kidd and Law defeated Big Mom and helped Luffy defeat Kaido?

I am biting my nails trying to figure that out, despite none of those candidates having the relevancy, manpower or territory when compared to the previous emperors we had

There's no clear-cut criteria otherwise it would be easy to guess.

If it's "raw power" Mihawk has long been implied to be significantly stronger than the rest of the Warlords, but by this same criteria Kid and Law are now also in the discussion simply by merit of defeating an Emperor (albeit by working together).

If it's crew size, then all three of them should probably be eliminated because: Law hard carries the entire rest of his crew; Kid and Killer hard carry the rest of their crew; and Mihawk has no known crew at all.

If it's territory/influence, then again all three should probably be eliminated because none of them have any territory that has been named/shown with the possible exception of Mihawk who has his own island.

Rubbing her pussy on a rock?

Attached: 10378949-D606-44A1-90E5-4A7E80631E32.jpg (200x275, 51.27K)

Both Law and Kid get named Emperors but Luffy gets called Pirate King already. The final chapter before the break is going to end with Luffy learning he is being called Pirate King by the newspapers.

You never played with the pool streams?

Imagine it's actually Urouge who was named Emperor

Pleasuring herself.

Zorospics will never let us hear the end of it.

Im thinking Katakuri is a new Yonko

>The Marines captured Hancock
>Weevil & Buggy each escaped
>They sent all the remaining personnel from the other three to capture Mihawk
>he beat them all
>Now he's an Emperor

Attached: 1643597372819.png (458x485, 312.26K)

Hawkins represented masculine nature.
Never running away.
Willing to throw his life away in impossible odds.
All for the sake of preserving his meager pride
>meanwhile
Apoo is femininity incarnate.
Always thinking of survival first.
No shred of loyalty, always thinking how the current situation benefits ME.
Doing everything she's told until a stronger man comes along and tells her otherwise.

Apoo should come out as trans to really bring it home,

Attached: Hawkins and Apoo.png (800x600, 915.1K)

Ulti for Yonkooo!

Attached: 1654043306039.jpg (1272x1272, 364.86K)

Luffy
Blackbeard
Buggy
Wheevil
--
Shanks will die offscreen just to destroy any hopes of a elbaf arc and more details about him. That's the reason why he don't appear in film: red but part of his crew does.

>Mihawk
Best option right before the hiatus. Everyone will go to war.

Yeah, his bounty also gets bumped to 2 B

Female Apoo was a really great design, shame Oda didn't come up with that first.

Getting into the water?

I would love it if SSG is some kind of anti-individual weapon meant to be used against the yonkou themselves, and Buggy won because his crew is so strong.

Luffy and either Katakuri or Buggy.

Who are you that are so wise in the ways of science?

Attached: 1650563549218.jpg (145x128, 8.7K)

I'll miss her

Attached: FU2Dx1nX0BYI0HG.jpg (667x1000, 436.69K)

Oden.
Who gives a shit. 1052 killed one piece. Literally winged in shit, tons of lore offscreened after 150 chapters of fodder reaction shots.

Blackbeard
Shanks
Luffy
Weevil

they are not yonkos tho

Attached: 1650402729978.jpg (819x1024, 51.36K)

She's dead, jim

>Shanks will die offscreen
Blackbeard needs to kill him. Luffy just defeated Kaido, he needs to do something as big as that to be believed on Luffy's lvl. And we need a real good reason for Lufy to hate him.

Wow Mihawk would actually be a really interesting pick. I like it.

You are very pure and never had young sisters, I bet

That is what I believe.
He sailed to do some big shit. It was not Totland.
He either went after Shanks/one of the warlords that have been persecuted/the missing poneglyph or some thing like that.

I now have a vivid memory of when I was like 10 or something hanging out with a friend in a public pool who was a couple of years older. He spent most of his time hunched over at the side pressing his crotch against one of the water jets and told me it felt like a girl blowing you and I remember not knowing what he meant

Finally someone gets it. Shanks has literally had death flags for years.

"Luffy meeting with Shanks again" has always been a red herring. The only way Shanks could help advance the plot is if Whitebeard entrusted the Fishman Island Road Poneglyph to him, but people who think there's going to be a whole arc with the Strawhats facing Shanks' crew or whatever, even as a Davy Back fight, are deluded.

It doesn't. It hurt my balls when I tried.
My sisters loved it.

same
good for sore muscles tho

If Oda didn't kill off Kinemon why would he kill off Shanks? The story was there for Kinemon to die in the raid but he didn't want a sad story.

Buggy time

wait who the fuck decides who become Emperors?

Shanks has a single ship and normal crew size.

Luffy
Katakuri
Buggy
Blackbeard
Shanks