Parallel paradise thread

Attached: f9ab0405-8500-4fda-84af-568f314e08a0.jpg (3023x4299, 1.97M)

The story seems to be approaching it's conclusion. I wonder what twist is coming up.

Attached: How To Flirt With Women 101.jpg (1047x1938, 1.41M)

I actually sort of liked lynn okamoto's other works despite their obvious problems but I couldn't get past 20 chapters into this. it's so nonsensical and retarded

the story relies on plot twists too much

yeah. i wanna know why that one chick is in the real world. i forget her name

but thats what makes it interesting

but the plot twists are retarded

how tho?

>childhood friend tells him straight to his face that she will not answer anything even though she knows everything because if he knew he would break and never recover, and she wants him to clean up for her
>he already knows the bad guy killed his mom and he saw her corpse too
>she was confirmed not a virgin long ago and not by him
Kanejou fucked Nishina, probably when he kidnapped her and not when she arrived there. Why do they always betray?
Bitch was batshit crazy from the start too.

Attached: 1641057879350.jpg (1280x1816, 496.77K)

Her definition of saving people may be different from his too.

Peaked at the yuri NTR arc, I don't think it will ever be that good again. They hyped Leigh-Mary and she was underwhelming, I think Nakuta did it better. Now there's little to look forward too.

Attached: 1651827640860.jpg (1127x1600, 1.07M)

If its anything like his previous manga, the ending will be rushed and it will not make sense.

I've been expecting that kind of end the entire time. It might find a way to last a lot longer or end soon, but the result will be the same.

Can't wait for the "expanded" ending in tankoubon that doesn't fix anything either

Attached: ca1c1e1c-6545-4415-a114-1e061d632858.png (1688x1200, 1.43M)

i dont remember this panel from brynhildr

I kinda want the final punchline of the series to be that he has sex with nishina in a corrected world, and she mentions that despite all the wild insta sex he had with literally every girl on the planet, he simply just sucks without the goosh

I love that even thought he finds increasingly stern and uncompromising girls, who can and do beat the shit out of him, his goosh powers always work. I was actually on the fence about this last chick, the blond knight one, but it still hit her like a truck.

Kind of weird that the empress just suddenly got killed off. Thought that would've been an entire arc. I guess editor is telling him to hurry up

Lilia
Read what user wrote again.

She didn't.
She turns into chuthulu and transforms nakuta into a monster.