Jujutsu Kaisen

So, is a Cursed Womb a transformation, reversable like rookie digimon to champion digimon?
Or are Cursed Wombs like a stage of life, irreversible like a cocoon to a butterfly?

Attached: CursedWomb.png (1080x1080, 990.38K)

Similar to cursed objects.

I don't think so. Cursed Objects are things like Sukuna's finger.
That Cursed Womb was created when a regular curse got a power boost from eating a finger.

the cursed womb already existed, it evolved by coming in contact with the finger
it's like how dagon only evolved into his perfect form after eating a ton of people in shibuya

Attached: 019.jpg (1067x1600, 408.54K)

I miss Nobara

It’s an evolutionary stage of life, or the creation of a new curse via an abnormal method, so far as I can grasp.
Kenjaku’s kids are cursed wombs created by using a human, but it seems a curse that powers up also enters a womb phase.

is JJK good?

if I liked naruto, would this be a good watch?

If you like shounen and mild horror, you’ll like it.

CURSED WOMB (呪胎 - jutai)

Curses that accumulate a lot of cursed energy can become Special Grade cursed spirits.

There are instances in which a cursed spirit born from the accumulation of negative emotions takes the form of a cursed womb. Some cursed wombs can undergo metamorphosis, and many of them are expected to become equivalent to a Special Grade. Because of that, they are already registered and treated as Special Grade Imaginary Vengeful Spirits (特級仮想怨霊) during the observation stage.

Q: Dagon is a type of cursed womb that can undergo metamorphosis. How many confirmed stages of development exist for cursed spirits?

A: There aren't many others aside from metamorphosis (metamorphosis itself is already very rare). A cursed spirit's potential for development is established from the moment it's born, so I think that each case depends on how much can be extracted from that potential. As for cursed wombs, there are circumstances in which their best option is to advance a growth stage in order to better establish their own shape. Basically, if a cursed spirit is not extremely feared, it's very unlikely that it will evolve.

garbage manga, who cares.

Cool, this kind of implies that each of the Disaster Curses used to be Cursed Wombs as well.
>As for cursed wombs, there are circumstances in which their best option is to advance a growth stage in order to better establish their own shape.
And this kind of implies that Dagon chose to / or was forced to advance to the next stage in order to survive against Naobito. Further nerfing Dagon because the transformation was done "too early".

Well, it's making you seethe therefore you care.

Raws? Spoilers?

we all ready had spoilers a few threads ago from what i can remember
>Hakari hits second jackpot
>We get a flashback which shows how hajime met kenjaku and why he wants to meet sukuna

see here

Attached: MOGGEDbara.jpg (1067x1600, 327.71K)

Impregnating Yuji’s cursed womb

Enter, TENTbara.
Post all of the pages in this thread. NOW.

Attached: B17B45E1-207F-4353-BB56-1E17FE6183A3.jpg (1125x1282, 637.63K)

Attached: 0508A89C-B1C1-4F2B-8F19-67016CF3D25C.jpg (854x528, 112.81K)

Exit usethearchievedumbassBARA

Attached: destroying nobarafags since 2021.png (749x1080, 239.84K)

KWAB

ItsnotformeIwantallofthepagestobeinoneplacesowecanactuallyhaveanactivethreadBARA.

Attached: BE027CF3-6655-437A-A1AE-AB04D030B568.jpg (1071x1430, 1.23M)

stealing my style? really?
guess you are a nigger after all