What makes you drop a show?

I'll start.

>piece of shit RPG-like number system to measure character's strength and magic abilities

Attached: hawk.jpg (675x675, 81.74K)

>The setting is a magic battle academy

mine is same

>romance infested with heavy drama

> has any Ukrainian characters

there are vatnik shills even on Any Forums...

recurring niggers

>the hot spring episode

Attached: a.jpg (1021x574, 56.49K)

>I do not enjoy watching the show

>fills their season quota by repeating the same shitty episode of retarded useless characters and broken worldbuilding eight fucking times and baiting hopeless fanboys into pretending it's a daring work of genius
Not naming names or anything.

Main character wins because he's the main character

>>piece of shit RPG-like number system to measure character's strength and magic abilities
Whats wrong with that?

To put it simply i drop shows when they promise to be about something and end up being about something completely different to subvert expectations, and the thing they actually wanna be is not good

like i can watch very shitty anime as long as it never promised to be more than shit

Crossdressing and tranny shit

>show made after 2000

>overused tropes making the story formulaic
>unlikable MC (the usual black haired, glasses wearing, unsociable, skinny, introvert manlet) or just OP's pic
>predictable plot

Trump won. Russia won. Rittenhouse won. Chauvin won. Shkreli won. White Power.

Any Forums is 2 blocks down troonmaster

>Russia won
>White Power
ok buddy

Attached: ruski.png (600x450, 519.35K)

I dropped Watamote because second hand embarrasment was too much. I almost never drop any shows. Lately I watched Is it okay to pick up girls in a dungeon and lasted till the end of S1 despite thinking that the show is a solid 1/10.

>has Jews

>Interesting story with unique premise turns into battle shonenshit

база

anything involving a school