Haganai

Why was the last few volumes of the manga so awful?

Attached: 1654776626328.jpg (1056x1500, 700.11K)

Quick ending summary for what happened beyond what the anime covered:
>Kodaka Turns Meat down
>Yozora runs away from home and school
>Kobato finds her and brings Yozora to live with them
>Yozora has become completely insane due to the events and her own abusive upbringing
>The club falls apart
>Yukimura confesses to Kodaka, he agrees, they date
>They both join the Student council
>They go out for a year
>During this time Kodaka realizes he still wants to bone Rika too.
>He tells her he will confess but instructs her to turn him down because he is dating Yukimura
>He confesses and she turns him down as requested, though she would have turned him down now anyway. It is pathetic as it sounds
>Christmas Eve is approaching, a romantic holiday for couples in japan. Yukimura and Kodaka have plans
>Turns out Meat still has no friends and has been going to the empty clubroom to play video games
>Other club members decide to get together one last time before graduation and have a party on christmas eve.
>Kodaka decides he wants to go, Yukimura reminds him they already have plans.
>Yukumira asks him to be faithful to her and actually treat their relationship seriously, says she will fuck his brains out if he agrees
>Kodaka says "NO WAY FAG" and dumps her, goes to the party
>Yukimura is already there along with the rest of the club. Everyone agrees that since she was dumped by her boyfriend on Christmas Eve that she is the most pathetic loser of them all
Everyone loses.

Attached: haganai days.png (1536x2048, 1.72M)

Based

So is it safe the say the manga was just as shite at the end as the novel then?

I don't believe this because 2 teenagers going out for a whole year and not fucking at least once is unrealistic.

It's realistic when the dude is a faggot.

No way that's real

Because the novel was awful

The end of the manga is slightly less bad than the end of the light novel, but only slightly.

Does it really happen? Someone said that ending of Sakurasou isn't actually as bad as some fake rumor says and now i can't trust anyone anymore.

Last 2(?) volumes were basically the mangaka's headcannon. You can tell because of the huge spike in unwanted drama.

What was changed in manga?

>2 teenagers going out for a whole year and not fucking at least once is unrealistic.

Attached: 135049613314_0QBn4Duw.jpg (335x335, 30.18K)

Nino lost

And Yots haven't had sex after 5 years of dating and has only kissed her husband once in that same time frame

Always nice to be reminded that watching the anime alone here and not delving into the source content was a good idea. Post anime I had had high hopes before Anons let me know it's shit after that point.

seemed ok to me.

Attached: 0074-002.jpg (1651x1175, 373.66K)

Why are you faggots still with this narrative? Meat won, the fucking last pages of the manga spell it for you.

Thats because her sisters been doing the deed with him thinking they are Yots.

No need for trickery, Yots approves of them doing it

if this is real, oh, wow, haha, what a load of horseshit.
You know? I kinda wanted to rewatch both seasons since I have yet to pay them a rewatch and it's been that way ever since they aired but... thanks user, guess now I won't.
rika best girl don't (you) me