Why is fart humour so rare in anime?

Why is fart humour so rare in anime?

Attached: 2sa2d.png (942x813, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5lvzgd
youtube.com/watch?v=0F9Mo80Ll-c
youtube.com/watch?v=wcVzyRa0EGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because americans think farts are funny, the japanese do not.
watch american cartoons and read american comic books for fart jokes.
or you could just attend junior high.

best thread on Any Forums

Nips small stature, absence of butt and rice based diet means their farts are low powered and mild smelling. The opposite being true for burgers is why they regard fart humour so highly

Hello my fellow fart connoisseur... humanity is not ready for this
anyways have this dailymotion.com/video/x5lvzgd

Attached: the best farter.jpg (1920x1080, 158.32K)

Come on, theres gotta be something in jap cuisine that makes them fart a lot.

>fart humour
>rare
Watch more anime newfag.

there is

Attached: 1443683636-60b7771be2664728e3c51af2921ef5c0.png (450x338, 109.99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0F9Mo80Ll-c

It’s objectively far less common than in western media, just because you’re on the 4chans doesn’t mean you have to be contrarian about every little thing you massive faggot

japan eats the most beans of any developed nation

Post your objective statistical analysis; I don't watch enough western trash to have any idea how common fart jokes are there, but I see a fair few in anime.

wrong

I bet it’s the old men eating all the beans. I just wanna be locked in a classroom with a bunch of incontinent jks

japanese have farts as a regular thing in their game shows. heck, it was normal in 80s anime. it's just all this moe/waifu shit, herbivores too weak

youtube.com/watch?v=wcVzyRa0EGU

What was the narrative significance behind farting there?

Because it's only funny to americans.

>Harem garbage (I assume) that no one ever heard of and whose manga probably got canceled or some shit

Because they haven't read James Joyce

>My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Attached: 31749368-985506.jpg (628x800, 118.65K)