First enemy in One Piece

>first enemy in One Piece
>a fat ugly fuck with a big spiky club that luffy beats by punching really hard
WOW! I WONDER WHAT CRAZY HARD BOSS HE WILL FIGHT IN 25 YEARS
>Enter Kaidou
>Hyped as the strongest fuck Luffy will face after 25 years
>He ended up being a fat ugly fuck with a spiky club that luffy defeats by punching really hard…BUT HE TURNS INTO A DRAGON
BRAVO ODA

Attached: 25E01558-458C-438C-874D-641878098BF5.jpg (336x359, 53.08K)

one piece has always been trash

First enemy was the bandit guy
>tall skinny guy with stubble and long hair
Shanks for final antagonist confirmed

holy shit i am the final antagonist!?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODA

>One Piece is shit
Yes, we know. The addicts will never get off it, though.

samefag

>IP count
retard

uhhhhhh, what if they used their phone. they used their phone definitely or something, what about their phone?

samefag

Attached: fast name.png (1535x291, 24.34K)

Once you realize that One Piece is structured like a JRPG, then the power levels and battles make sense.
>every opponent defeated gives them experience which makes them stronger without needing training
>every arc has a "boss" character and his underlings that nets them even more experience
>the starting point East Blue is a noobie area that is level 5-10 where the straw hats grind in enough to move onto the level 20+ Grand Line
>occasionally may get blind sighted by a much stronger opponent in a random encounter who is multiple levels above them (Mihawk, Aokiji) who party wipes them.
>even the shichibukai are based off of SaGa characters

>blind sighted
Blindsided.

shonen with garbage writing and shallow character development
more exciting news at 11
thanks captain obvious
i watched One Piece because it was fun, but i finally dropped at Dressrosa because it went to absolute shit, Oda recycling for the 10th the same fucking arc structure was just too much for me
i dont give a fuck how it ends because at this point hes clearly and shamelessly milking the fuck out of the series
Even Toriyama has more dignity when he was milking DBZ with the Buu saga

Trans Yamato and Kiku confirmed and wholesome af

Attached: Ex3EBqzVgAMTij2.jpg (1200x972, 196.45K)

Kaido is hot tho

>>first enemy in One Piece
>>a fat ugly fuck with a big spiky club that luffy beats by punching really hard
>first
ANIMEONLY

WE GOT AN ANIMEONLY OVER HERE

What more did you want from the fight with Kaidou? I mean I know this is a shit post but common, the guy fought like half the good guys involved in the raid.

Attached: 1588878194717.jpg (865x717, 209.65K)

Fuck off with your cult

Kaidou is very handome and only gets better looking with age.

>common
Come on.