Literally the best animation studio in the entire world

Literally the best animation studio in the entire world.

They make TV productions look like actual movies every sinlge time.

No other animation company worldwide can match them.

Attached: ufotable.jpg (710x400, 31.32K)

wit studio

Any big anime studios could do a better job if they also produced 12 episodes every two years

not even peak attack on titan looked this good

Attached: 1644235045268.webm (860x482, 2.92M)

>hasn’t made a single show that’s any better than “decent”
Demon slayer doesn’t even look that good, the cg in the film was horrible

>2019: Demon Slayer (26 episodes)
>2020: Demon Slayer Mugen Train
>2021: Demon Slayer Season 2
>early 2023: Demon Slayer season 3

Attached: 1650926641303.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

I watched Takt Op. Destiny recently and while its animation was pretty good, I thought to myself that it looked almost on par with Fate/Zero. Is ufotable a decade ahead of every other studio in terms of animation ability?

>inb4 fsnniggers

Is the recap tv show better than the movie?

i dont like ufotable that much but you're actually brain damaged

Not in any substantial way, the films pretty rushed and the series has extra stuff but not really where it’s needed. You certainly don’t need to watch both like I did for some reason.

so i should only watch the movie? i downloaded it a year ago but haven't watched it yet, and then i saw there was a recap series

>They make TV productions look like actual movies every sinlge time.

So why does Gyo look like shit?

Watch whichever you want, I’m not your dad. If you actually like the series the recap has more of it than the film but if you don’t just skip to the much better season 2

jarring and ugly

>PS2 background

Honestly I agree, for all their fancy animation I still think the fights from fucking naruto look better. There’s actually an element of choreography to them, characters in demon slayer just flail around

Because it's not a TV production, obviously.

What happened to the background? What's supposed to impress me here? Fucking KnYkids are so dumb.

you're literally just being contrarian

>CGI
>Nasu shit
>shounen shit
Literally one of the most irrelevant studios in the world.
The only one of their shows that I didn't drop was manabi straight.

You're joking, right? Do you not see how awful that background looks? Do you really consider criticism of something that blatantly obvious to be "contrarian"? We're not even talking about some writing subtlety here. It's just objectively poor animation.

Ugh, that's really bad

Not even remotely surprising that a stupid kid can't tell how stupid that animation looks.

Background aside it's really nothing to write home about, just lots of hand-drawn SFX and exaggerated perspective to cover up the simplistic movement.