Realistically, does it have any true flaws or is it just newfags getting filtered?

Realistically, does it have any true flaws or is it just newfags getting filtered?

Attached: 1626165457075.jpg (1000x1500, 211.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_YokiYM6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's flawless.

I thought the characters were annoying for the most part and couldn't get into the story because of it, but that's just me

Not enough fanservice

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Steins;Gate.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Steins;Gate. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the plot will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Okabe’s psychopathic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Titor's theorems, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Steins;Gate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Mayuri’s existential catchphrase “Tu Tu Ru!” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chiyomaru Shikura’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Future Gadget Lab tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Attached: 1654461352608.png (700x990, 634.99K)

Every piece of media has flaws

"I'm such a Nerd" - the anime

Stein's gate panders hard to the half-wit masses idea of being a nerd, giving it a pass. Okabe barely has any character beyond "HAHAHA Look at me I'm a giant attention whore but it's ok cause I'm QUIRKY xD" and what little is there is just "I need to save my retard waifu written" so sloppily it makes Maeda look like Hemingway. All the other characters are just JRPG /q/uest givers and have almost no relevance to the plot. Their cheap characterizations reflect that, having nothing to them outside of their tropes.

For a show that like to spew a lot about /sci/ence, it's not very logical. Everything only works conveniently to neatly fit what the plot demands, further complications are completely ignored. The ending is an asspull that wasn't built up at all and it's never explained why Okabe has the reading steiner despite that being the most important thing to making him work as a protagnoist. The romance is completely forced and feels like it only happened because he's the mc logic so of course the girl who has it all and should have a horde of guys prodding at her feet has to end up with him. Gotta fulfill that fantasy.

What about all of the characters being dogshit? Or are we just ignoring that now.

Why can't there be normal steins;gate threads? Why does it have to be this shit every day?

vegetable sex change, no lampshading it with the characters saying out loud that it makes no sense doesn't make it better

Reddit:Gate

What Steins;Gate has always needed is gratuitous shots of Suzuha's midriff and her boobs in her sports bra.

(You)

Attached: media_FLa0r8QVUAcFPZm.jpg name=orig.jpg (1600x3275, 781.29K)

He has Reading Steiner due to being deathly ill at the same time John Titor was altering the worldline.

It goes to shit in the second half with it's harem bait.

Should've stayed a SoL anime about some couple of nerds fucking around

(you)
its well written to the point the asspulls were forgiveable to me because they were partially foreshadowed

It’s biggest flaw is that it was released in the same year as Madoka Magica.

Read dr stone, goodbye

It's a stupid person's idea of a smart anime

Dogshit writing

>Realistically, does it have any true flaws or is it just newfags getting filtered?
It's a great show that Any Forums loved
then we got invaded and to throw off the invaders we called it shit
now people unironically think it's shit
but it's actually a great show and Dr. Pepper is the drink of intellectuals.

here is a video of Okabe laughing backwards.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_YokiYM6Q

Attached: 1334855143968.jpg (600x750, 67.07K)

What order are you suppoed to watch this in? I watched Steins;Gate then Steins;Gate 0, and I am planning on watching the movie. Is there anything else? Is there content, or anything worthwhile that adds to the canon in any of the Manga/VNs?

Also, is the series over at the end of 0, or will there be a sequel. I see a lot of conflicting invormation from the last few years out there about this.

Mayuri is the default ending and thus the canon ending

It's a reddit show and Any Forums has been infested with redditors.