One Piece

Lodestar will be Nami’s arc and she’ll confess her feelings to Luffy

Attached: EB14CD53-68BB-4F19-A8DD-EF2C25D45BEC.jpg (850x1202, 187.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Next chapter will have Luffy already awake, but his first panel will be a wide one that has him emphatically saying “no” to Yamato’s request./image/tm8NzG0YzQa3SDxQwf4yyA/
youtube.com/watch?v=tlacP-rb-As&ab_channel=CrazyAnimeSama
youtube.com/watch?v=f1LC9IzqWIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marguerite is the perfect girl for luffy

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 522 - 4.jpg (1066x1600, 407.38K)

Do you think Apoo was the one who snapped the bounty picture shots?

Attached: 51C151FA-F2B1-46AE-8E5B-20871D686186.jpg (1080x1431, 616.69K)

Where were you when Oda confirmed Yamato is a futa and has a dick in the latest chapter?

>Hawkins: When I first encountered Kaido I saw death and joined him. However Kid and his crew decided to fight him. Although I foresaw Luffy defeating Kaido, I couldn't turn back to Kid with my tail between my legs.

Probably the worst character assassination ever. Wasn't he supposed to be the highest IQ supernova character?

Attached: FUwhksVXEAU6Q3J.jpg (2048x1111, 489.76K)

I think we can all agree that this was Sanji’s arc and not Zoro’s.

>if you hate yamato you hate one piece
meanwhile

Attached: file.png (1750x590, 324.3K)

Why can't everyone join? Why do we have to go through this Highlander shit?

>halfassed falseflag
>portrays yamatochads as based berserkchads anyway
kek

Best Number design fucking made it out okay.

Why are Yamatofags so atrociously cringe?

He is also the one who told everything to Morgan.
Apoo is gonna die next chapter, Kid looked fucking pissed looking at the newspaper. It will probably say shit like Luffy leader of the pirate alliance which defeated two Yonkos.

>fucking dies

Attached: 1654723015943.png (279x350, 187.32K)

>Literally left Drake and Hawkins to their fates under Onigashima
Damn.

There’s only room for one Joiner and that’s Yamato.

Attached: your tenth nakama.jpg (2048x2048, 1.24M)

It's like Disney princesses only a select few can be used for that top tier merchandise spot or it will get over bloated and not even work anymore

Because my Luffy + 10 meme.

I am actually sad Oda killed him off. So much potential...

Not the bounty pictures no, they already have them.
He did spill all the beans, considering the Japanese text reads like strong sarcasm coming from him

Was Wano supposed to be Zoro's arc? Because yikes.

>Luffy still calls her Yamao
>She is not in film red even though Jinbe, Enma and G5 are
>Oda offscreened her interactions
>Tama became much more important by the end of the arc

>joining

Now THAT is based

Attached: 1654577684496.png (600x600, 459.47K)

Momo's arc

It was but he had to share it with 300 minor characters

Wonder how it feels for Yamatofags that Luffy will never call her Yamato because Yamato's never going to stop calling herself male and he doesn't care to tell her not to which was the biggest cope that he would. Post that moon Enel pasta.

It was the fanbase's arc to see how much hell they could endure.

Yes. Oda said Wano would be Zoro's arc, Elbaf would be Usopp's arc, Laugh Tale would be Nami's arc. He said so during an SBS question, or maybe Jump Festa. But he definitely promised it.

GODA posters swear that Oda is some 500 IQ mastermind that remembers every plot point and doesn't just scribble a bunch of shit. Look at how they're acting now that Wano is just DONE. After Oda himself said we'd learn more about the One Piece and Wano.

Nips cannot do nip-wank arcs. They always turn out like this.

And she's not featured on the poster either. That confirms her not joining.

That is my FINAL joiner.

Attached: 1652979426677.jpg (1638x2048, 563.97K)

Yamato literally told nami she can't go in the girl's bath because she has a dick in the newest chapter.

>Zunesha left
>didn't pick up the minks
What did he mean by this

He never said that

>After Oda himself said we'd learn more about the One Piece
We did learn a lot bout One piece.

His motivation made no sense at all

reminder that the only way for Yamato to truly become Oden is to take his son in marriage and combine her dna with his

Attached: hop in.jpg (168x301, 16.72K)

Carrotbros are winning

>Laugh Tale would be Nami's arc
lolwat

Wano is the Ancient Kingdom

Why doesn't Kidd try to kill him right now?

Are we still getting an Act 4 or 5?

Was it always meant to be just 3 Acts? I thought Kabuki plays had 5

How would Oda make an arc based on your country?

this

Attached: joining.png (1100x4400, 2.23M)

This is the booba that Yamatroons were going crazy over?

Literally ugliest boobs I've seen in any manga medium.
Literally every other one piece girl has better looking booba

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022-04-28_at_7.11.53_PM.png (2591x636, 2.22M)

Pretty sure Nami’s arc is Lodestar cause it ties in with navigation

Minks new home is Wano.

Aged like fucking milk holy shit.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Next chapter will have Luffy already awake, but his first panel will be a wide one that has him emphatically saying “no” to Yamato’s request./image/tm8NzG0YzQa3SDxQwf4yyA/

OTama sex

Tama said she wanted Speed to be her mommy but she's quite literally all over Nami's tits.

GET THIS MAN SOME FEET-PICS, DAMNIT!!!!
He isn't going to last much longer, post feet, please!

reminder

Zoro using adv CoC to match base Sanji

Attached: FkrmkYS.png (686x1178, 590.93K)

Blackbeard will kidnap Nami because she’s of the ancient bloodline of the ancient kingdom and the crew will go to Laugh Tale to rescue her

Wano was a fortress created by the ancient kingdom after they lost the war. That is why Toki wanted to go there and the Gorosei are seething about the closed borders.

Attached: 1645577854848.jpg (1446x2048, 216.37K)

Zou is sacred to them.

That is a very cute art of them two. Though I don’t see them being a couple, it’s nice to see them like this.

>No Law in the bath chapter

The whole point is that he had no motivation, he was a faggot too scared to die or fight for his ambition. He couldnt live with himself for what he did to Kidd so in the end he died like a useless faggot, unironically a fitting end.

>Carrotbros
>Our time has come
Where will you be when Carrot joins the crew next chapter?

Attached: one-piece-smile.gif (498x278, 1.49M)

all the ladies will be hot for ryogukyu

Attached: ryogukyusobeautiful.jpg (789x569, 173.66K)

It's fucking weird because that was a good time to showcase a mother cleaning her child. Oda, what game is this?

>SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP >SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP>SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SHCLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: 1654389661106.jpg (720x625, 129.95K)

>Oda said the last saga would begin with Luffy leaving Wano

>only one chapter for Wano arc to end, with an admiral going to the island, with Robin probably checking the Road Poneglyph already, with Yamato still needing an answer for joining the crew
I bet they will leave Wano in a rush with Yamato, then Luffy will ask why is she there, only for the entire crew (minus Zoro) to get angry because they expected her to talk about it with Luffy in this week and she said nothing because she took it for granted.
Then, knowing Luffy, he will probably don't mind and say "oh so you really want to go with us? Cool!"

Oh and someone still has to tell Luffy about the will of D and Zunesha's words (Luffy = Joyboy), I don't think we will get something this relevant in less than a whole chapter so yeah, she has to tell Luffy during their voyage to the next island.

Attached: file.png (2048x1296, 2.02M)

ODA never implied that. That's based off your own headcanon. Sometimes a plays Act 3 could be four times the size of the other acts.

Attached: 11691532336916.jpg (640x360, 15.4K)

I wanna see Nami breastfeed Tama

That fat elephant isn't going to live much more. And his curse should end after opening the borders I guess.

He'll be fine

I don't care if Yamato joins or not I just want a fucking confirmation if she's nakama or not so these threads aren't completely unusable for a month.

I second this. They were perfect. She was kind, and Luffy liked her.

Are there any 3 Act Kabuki plays of note? I thought the most famous ones were all five (or even more)

Even bunny booba is better looking

Attached: b7d9f9b06e1b2eda81ba96e137de72db--carrots-bath.jpg (474x336, 36.33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tlacP-rb-As&ab_channel=CrazyAnimeSama
The Davy Back fight was kino

Wano was previously called the golden country. Only other place called similarly is el dorado in skypiea. Skypiea is missing a piece of its country (left eye).
Momo when reading the journal realised that he cannot die.
The borders also need to be open (but why?)
Because the plan is to welcome all the allies from the Ancient Kingdom.
Zunesha, Pluton( Ship), Poseidon (control Seaking to navigate Noah).
All transportation devices to bring the people to the new Kingdom

>the gorosei praises Momo's intelligence because stopping Zunesha from opening the borders is what keeps Wano a flawless fortress they can't invade
And people unironically believed they could just send a Buster Call there

Can you at least put Luffy in the middle?

I thought Zoro was supposed to be the second in command. Right now he's probably below even Chopper in terms of usefulness. Oda really fucked up, holy shit.

Nami is leaving
Speed isn't

>doesnt care about gay shit like moralfaggotry or pride
>betrays and switches sides every two seconds
>always sides with the winner

Attached: Scratchmen_Apoo_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (992x1080, 1.25M)

Yes he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=f1LC9IzqWIY

The fact that Apoo is still alive in spite of this while Hawkins at least had a Bellamy-sense of duty to Kaido is kinda disgusting NGL

Same.

I'm bullshitting you. Oda probably forgot. But you are correct, they usually follow five acts. Oda probably thought he'd get it done and forgot about it. Or he'll lie and end the ACT and claim they were meant for the rest of the story.

tangerine juice > horse milk

This. Just this.

Attached: tama_sex2.gif (958x481, 751.34K)

Zoro exists to job and make new villains look strong.

It also weirdly implies that Zunesha can physically alter the landscape.

I wonder how the fuck Zunesha makes Wano a reachable destination without the waterfall?

Hawkins = Bellamy
Apoo = Blackbeard
One was a weak shitter too prideful for his own good, and one's a sly traitorous cunt that's quick to think on his feet to survive and thrive.

This chapter made me realize how ugly Yamato is
No wonder she is being grouped with the pet of the crew

>people didn't learn from Vivi
characters with pets don't join the the crew permanently. Tama has a pet AND a horse.

Their is no second in command and if their was it wouldn't be the drunk that naps all day and has never led anything ever

I really do want to see Ryokugyu bring back the green on the wasteland.

YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME THAT THE GUY WHO IS ALL ABOUT FOLLOWING PREDICTIONS REFUSED TO FOLLOW HIS PREDICTION FOR NOT BEING A SNITCH FOR A 2ND TIME?

THAT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER.

I think someone made an infograph. Zunesha sucks out all the lake's water.

What the fuck is Shanks the traitor doing now? He went to the geezers, told them the Gomu Gomu being the Nika fruit is truth and fucked off while Luffy was beating Kaido?

>is forgiven for it anyway
Apoo is a gigachad.

Unlike Karoo, Komachiyo seems a lot more easy to leave behind.

>CARROT
>YAMATO
>TAMA
>SPEED
>WANDA
WILL ALL JOIN THE CREW

More organic and less forced than Yamato.

Attached: 1654705345981.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Yamato sideboobs

To be fair she didn’t talk about it for a week because Luffy was unconscious

>traitorous sniveling bastard
>is chinese
What did Oda mean by this?

Can’t watch it rn but does Morj site any sources for this?

>the foreteller went for a 1% chance of survival because he had at least some honor not to betray his allies twice
Good

Attached: otamasex2.gif (1146x634, 2.29M)

you mean that goofy little gif where zunesha jumps in between the holes?

>WANDA
She's disappeared. Never to be seen again

Nice ass.