Hunter x Hunter

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Neon_Nostrade_Manga.png (821x1245, 478.47K)

She was a woman.

Morel makes smoke from his pipe. He also can hold smoke in his lungs. The man can hold oxygen for five minutes

being killed by Hisoka

>t. Kurapika
Nothing faggot

Read the manga

>The man can hold oxygen for five minutes
Hours actually.

Attached: 1630597831309.png (1500x2250, 2.73M)

I can tell you exactly why his smoke is not transmuted.
Transmutation changes the qualities of your aura, but it still remains your aura, which means you can control it as you want(depending on skill).
If Morel's smoke was transmuted, then all of it is in fact his aura. In that case, it makes no sense that he would need to create a core of aura for his smoke constructs, since they're already made entirely of his aura.
The smoke must be either regular real smoke or conjured with Construction.

Attached: 1654685184039.jpg (917x419, 63.79K)

These are a blend of transmutation and manipulation

Attached: 8679F08B-ADDF-4FAF-8D0F-5EBF5E1B0628.jpg (2133x1600, 371.78K)

They're much more likely to be blend of Conjuration and Manipulation. These two categories are closer to each other so they should be easier to use.

Texture Surprise is Conjuration. There's no reason giving texture and colors to his smoke isn't either.

Attached: 1653745434962.png (911x987, 884.53K)

I did. Seethe

her dad probably strangled her out of frustration when he realized she couldn't be his milkcow anymore.

True but they all have complex movements and can be manipulated precisely. It would be less taxing to just change their shape and color than go and conjure that many clones.

That would mean he is then choosing to conjure smoke instead of just using the smoke in his lungs/pipe. They just fade into smoke when destroyed they don’t disappear into aura

Attached: 928B726F-B512-4873-A69F-F8E0BD05EF6D.jpg (1066x1600, 232.47K)

Because they aren't made of Conjuration. They are just covered with Conjuration.
The core is still smoke.

The clones aren't perfect clones of Knuckles, they're much weaker, it's only their shape and appearance that mimics knuckles(and maybe voice, I don't remember). And Morel is almost certainly a Manipulator, so using a Conjuration technique should come to him more naturally than using Transmutation.

>nothing was her problem
>got tricked by chrollo because she's a retard

Attached: 44CA8D5A-3C66-4F7F-A618-A61A82761ED6.png (750x1334, 965.48K)

Are you really using the fandom.com wiki as evidence to support your point?

O MY FANMADE WIKI

So he licked and sniffed knuckle? Hisokas magic rag doesn’t change your appearance the same way morel literally makes a replica. Texture surprise is conjured for the purpose of disguise. It has one function. It exists only for that reason. Morels smoke was never conjured in the first place. The only other person who made a clone using conjuration and manipulation was Kastro and his was bad and hanzo/tuffdy who needed to be at rest to make it viable

There are no rules of nen

Why does emission change the color of water during the Water Divination Test

>Conjuration.
What?

>botposting