Yofukashi no Uta

youtube.com/watch?v=ukO-ZdWS3j8
PV

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.38K)

looks like shit, i hope it flops

Looks bredy gud

I've liked the pvs they've shown for this. It's clear they're putting a big emphasis on the aesthetics which is great for this manga

The manga is exceedingly mediocre so I don't give a shit.

I love it when mangocucks seethe when stuff gets an anime Don't feel so special anymore huh? Looks like you'll be rearranging your 3x3 again.

looks pretty good for Lidens

threads are gonna be shit

I stopped reading the manga early because it's not good and I won't be wasting my time with the anime because it will be equally unremarkable. Might wanna get some meds for those shizo delusions thought, user.

The manga has turned shit, but the anime will be adapting the early parts when it was still really good.

I would prefer if they toned the lolcolors down a bit but it's fine overall.

>Main girl has Hotaru's eyes but smaller tits
>Childhood friend has Saya's eyes but big tits
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Attached: Dagashi Kashi - 11 - Cola Gum, Yo, And... Miyako Kombu, Ramune, And... - [Mori](6a78cf38).mkv_snapshot_19.18_[2021.06.08_17.13.30].jpg (1280x720, 115.36K)

>looks like it's made by gatari crew
>it is actually made by gatari crew

what is it with shaft directors and vampires ?

>threads are gonna be shit
Why? I like the manga, actually it is my favorite manga, I just don't want normies to ruin it and become TikTokcore

Attached: dorsey.gif (500x375, 512.76K)

The main vampire isn't blonde, though.

Attached: shinobu_approves.gif (350x197, 563.55K)

Nice. I think it'll be a really good adaptation that actually takes advantage of the audio-visual medium. Itamura seems like a perfect fit.

I don't like how her face looks.

You can't stop it, it's already happening

I'd rather people call it trash than it becoming Tik Tok trend and Nazuna FOTM, although it's already becoming popular so I hope the anime flopping reduces that

Attached: 1635795623676.png (1021x1080, 1.17M)

>normies
Haha yeah could you imagine?

Attached: 1396870929856.jpg (1688x1200, 852.26K)

Well there are already people seething because HIDIVE apparently has exclusive streaming rights for all regions. So it becoming FOTM is low desu.