Cardcaptor Sakura

Eriol and Tomoyo kinda look good together.

Attached: 1833184.jpg (283x320, 23.1K)

Too bad he's canonically with Kaho Mizuki.

And Tomoyo is for Sakura's futa cock only

Not because
this, but I would like a good lad for best girl Tomoyo

she kind of gets one in tsubasa. has shiptease bullshit energy with a male character while she's a princess or something. it's all nonsense though because tsubasa.
tomoyo is best as a dyke, though. needs a good girlfriend who's always insecure she can't live up to sakura in tomoyo's eyes

I would be with you but in this case a boy sounds appropiate. Also we don't talk about Tsubasa here.

For whatever reason it was a very popular pairing in fanfics during the early-to-mids 2000s.

Clamp firmly believe lesbians should marry men or die. Probably Tomoyo is stuck on friendzone limbo because her waifu status

I kinda headcanon Tomoyo as bisexual. She would still love Sakura even if she was a boy.

she kinda is, at first episodes she had a crush for touya but it was recotnned

Clamp work under the same rule of Dynamic Productions. Everybody is bi

Eh, I like her with a cutie better than eriole for her but to each his own. one of them does have to get mysteriously pregnant through magic though so tomoyo can have a daughteru out of the pairing
actually my favorite pairing for her is the teacher-fucker girl. the quiet demure tradwife one. people like to pair a spicy personality with a bland one, but a demure domestic goddess type for tomoyo to dress up in costumes and take naughty videos of suits my taste

Attached: Rika-647751021.jpg (400x450, 33.86K)

Didn't the release a sequel like more than a decade after the original? Did it end up being good?

>Did it end up being good?
No, though not as bad as people were saying

That's impossible because Clamp believe pedophilia is totally cool but lesbianism is inmoral

>Clamp firmly believe lesbians should marry men or die.
Probably because they're so deep in the closet they're raising skeletons with dark necromantic powers to do backgrounds for their mangos.

First based.
Second that's not true there are lesbian pairings in other clamps works.

Tomoyo is for Meiling only.

>Clamp firmly believe lesbians should marry men or die
unequivocally based. finally some women who are respectable.

Mailing is anime only, though.
Which is a shame, because she's cute as fuck.

Anyway, yeah, she was written at a time in which lesbians were expected to remain alone and miserable, and maybe marry a man for appearances. Though, I wonder if Clamp would change that angle these days. She's a nice girl, and I would like her to find happiness.

No one reads the manga

seek mental help, your crossing headcanon, story and reality

Wow I really love CLAMP now!

This