What was your last physical manga/anime purchase, Any Forums?

What was your last physical manga/anime purchase, Any Forums?

Attached: IMG_20220605_195316402.jpg (4000x3000, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/h/1652282175849.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. 5 vols.3 and 4
Fist of the North Star vol.2
Witches omnibus

Attached: 88a51d2a1d73bc08d997b0aecd63324d.jpg (736x1086, 189.39K)

Volumes two and three of the series in your image.
I've been waiting for some new releases before my next big order, but they had some big delays, so I'm still waiting.

No. 5 looks awesome. Reminds me of that one french artist whose name escapes me mixed with like Bakshi. I'll have to add it to my list.

I read school zone about a year or so ago and got up to what was translated and then stopped following it. I wanted to get back in and didn't remember shit and owning some of the series seemed like a good way to do so.

Attached: 125705.jpg (352x500, 51.74K)

Hentai
i.4cdn.org/h/1652282175849.jpg

Yeah it's heavily influenced by Moebius and others like Bilal, Toppi and Tardi. Viz first attempted to collect the series in the 2000s but abysmal sales stopped it 1/4 of the way in, I've been waiting a loooong fucking time for them to try again. Still can't believe I have the whole series now, was so close to getting it in French.

Attached: 6bdf3aae5b69ecf90e1ebc24dee3cd77.jpg (1133x1600, 450.33K)

Bokura wa Mahou Shounen volumes 1-6. Really need to get around to scanning volumes 5 and 6.

Attached: thrilling-pink.jpg (2774x743, 894.83K)

That's the name. Kinda interesting that they picked it back up, was there a reason besides "why not"?

Dangerously and unfathomably based. I'm still so sad the translator just fucking died, and right at a cliffhanger, too. This manga is far too cute for its own good.

Vol.1 Sakamoto Days and Vol.4 & 5 of Mieruko-Chan
Sakamoto Days is pretty good, can't wait for Vol.2.
I love Mieruko-Chan, just finished Vol.3 yesterday. That balloon boy brat got me good.

First three volumes of Gantz second hand. Got them at a local carboot for £3 each

V. 1-11 of Your lie in april
V. 1-6 of Aku no hana

im honestly so pissed about the (year and a half) translation length between volumes that i got burned out and haven't even read this one. ill read it once the faggots at seven sea's finish translating in 2028.

Attached: 57492105._UY400_SS400_.jpg (400x400, 35.41K)

Love Hina in the early 2000s. Then I discovered scanlations. Would love to own some stuff again but it just takes up too much space.

The greatest love story ever told.

Attached: 1623548791446.jpg (384x384, 169.16K)

picked these up today

Attached: manga pickups.jpg (4000x3000, 3.18M)

Skip and Loafer vol. 4
Fist of the North Star vol. 4
Holy Grail of Eris LN vol. 1

Attached: 01.png (1125x1600, 1.2M)

Magus of the Library
Witch Hat Atelier as a gift

Second hand manga is awesome, you can find absolute treasures. I found the first volume of the konosuba manga adaptation, school live vol 1, and the first volume of a shitty shoujo at goodwill for 2 bucks each the other day.

One of these days I'll learn moon so I don't have to deal with that, it was the worst when I was collecting yagakimi

Just do what I do: own the first couple volumes of something as trophies and then read the rest online. Hell, I just bought yotsuba in moon because I've already read it and thought it'd be cute to own a copy in the original language, even if I can't read it.
I only own all of yagakimi because I love it so much.

Skip and loafer looks adorable, I'll have to add it to my list.

Attached: IMG_20220605_210758085.jpg (4000x3000, 2.37M)

>the Escaflowne spinoff
Is it good? I bought it on accident because I thought it was the manga adaptation of the original Escaflowne but now that I know that it isn't I want to sell it off. Is it worth the read?

I hate this site so goddamned much. What's the secret for posting pictures in the correct orientation, phone posters?

Well there's been a significant reappraisal/rediscovery of his work in English the past few years and they've already sped through translating a major chunk of his more recent back catalog - Sunny, Ping Pong, Gogo Monster, Cats of the Louvre and now No.5.

The only stuff they haven't translated now are his current ongoing series, Takemitsu Zamurai, and his books from his pre-Tekkonkinkreet days when he had a much rougher, underground/punk aesthetic; the father-son baseball drama Hanaotoko (one of my faves), Zero (a two volume boxing story) and a few short story collections IIRC

Attached: ZERO_vol2_202.png (1238x1800, 379.76K)

Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii v1-5
Tadokoro-san v1-4
Houseki no Kuni artbook
Ookami wa Nemuranai v1-3

the art intrigues me so I bought the other volumes. I am planning to read it once volumes 2,5,6,7, and 8 come in ^^ But from what I gather its a more shonen take on Escaflowne?

Not being Australian and slightly cropping the image before posting.

Never

picrel. Also picked up a bluray of Wasteful Days recently

Attached: file.png (703x937, 734.14K)

The first six volumes of Ultimo.

Used copies of CG Anime Contest DVDs

I got the Rosario Vampire box set at a ridiculously good price because one of the corners was a bit dinged. Don't really have any more room for more books so I haven't bought any more since then.
Last anime I purchased was the Haruhi S1 & 2 bluray rerelease, though if that new Sailor Moon S1 bluray by Viz uses the Toei upscales instead of their old shitty ones I'll probably get that when it comes out in a couple weeks.

Oh wait, I know that mangaka. My best friend fucking loves him, he's been trying to get me to read sunny for years. I almost did when we shared an apartment and manga shelf. I bought him ping pong for his birthday. Just asked and he owns the first volume of no.5, too, so I guess I have no excuse not to read it.

You better be telling the truth, user...

I've been debating whether or not I want to have this sitting on my shelf. It seems like it'd be a time bomb. My friend's old roommate already found my yom art books and it was nothing short of humiliating.

Attached: rightsideup.jpg (3759x2939, 2.27M)

>I've been debating whether or not I want to have this sitting on my shelf
Sounds like a normalfag problem desu, sucks that they judge you for liking what you like. As for the literal "on the shelf part" jsyk the book is like a foot tall, unfortunately I have to lay it sideways