Was he right?

Attached: fb36a15de127a5a916ffc285765fef83.jpg (650x650, 47.51K)

He was just an edgy faggot.

We'll never know what will happen to Falconia so who knows. He did stop the Kushans so there's that.

The Kushans started their invasion because Femto

he certainly wasn't wrong

It's been a while since I've read Berserk, does it actually state that? I don't remember. I know the Kushan Emperor had falcon visions too, but that's pretty much it.

In terms of helping humanity
The dude probably did good but since the story is told from the perspective of Guts. It makes sense to hate him and even go Berserkā„¢

>In terms of helping humanity
>The dude probably did good
Explain.

Worse. He was weak. And instead of admitting it and dying with dignity, he surrendered to temptation.

His morals align pretty good with medieval times I guess

Oh, really? He swore loyalty to his king. He received a noble title. And with what he repaid such generosity? His exactions are complete opposite of feudal morals.

Damn he was so handsome and pretty in the 97 version. In the movies and manga he looks like a tranny.

To me it seems Griffith's kingdom puts the needs of the people first, you can see he genuinely cares for everybody as his only major sin; at least, in my book is he sacrificed The Band of The Hawk and raped Casca.
That being said the route Miura might have went down to justify Griffith being killed is to have a moral about the path to hell is paved with good intentions, but it's been awhile since I've read Berserk and I don't know enough about economics, n shit to say whether Falconia would be successful or not

He had a mental breakdown because of his repressed homosexuality and had a fuck up. Everything else about his character and morals align with medieval sensibilities.

Midland became weak and politically unstable after the king went insane which left it open to cultural enrichment from their dark skinned neighbors.

See the problem with that is he is literally the direct cause of the world being in its current state.

Too bad, kings usually don't care for what particular reason you fucked their daughter. Still treason and oathbreaking.

If we go with the "things happen in a spiraling way" then Falconia would almost certainly end up going up in flames just like SK's capital did. Griffith wanted his kingdom so it would have been interesting to see if he'd let it happen or it would have happened outside of his control.

we will never know.

What chapter is this implied or outright said?
>inb4 reread it again you chucklefuck
That'd make sense and will keep this in mind on the next read

>literally just decides to rape the princess because he was having a tantrum about guts leaving
why is he hailed as one of the greatest characters in manga again?

For this exact action you described. For being human, all too human.