Cant believe Eiko's Anime turned out to be garbage

Cant believe Eiko's Anime turned out to be garbage

Attached: eikosudoku.jpg (1920x1080, 174.44K)

I can.

eiko's anime is GOOD and FUN

GUN??

Turned out to be garbage? YES
because of the rap? NO

then why?

WHY couldn't they just focus on Eiko and Kongming ? All the other characters are not interesting and do nothing except take time away from the main couple. Way to ruin a great premise

The manga is right there, you could have checked the source material

They arent a couple

Kabe is a symptom rather than the cause of what caused this anime to go to shit, and I'm tired of people placing the blame squarely on him. There seems to be a lack of focus on the actually important characters, including the one that, you know, has his name in the title of the show. But the same could be said for Nanami, I don't think the show would change too much had she been relegated to "villain who is villain because the plot needs one" rather than "muh Eiko's bff for an episode and then what a twist". Overall the direction of the show is unfocused and bloated, it feels like PA Works tried to squeeze one of their 24 episode sad adult shows into 12 eps

First 4 episodes were great. The best part is seeing the dynamic between Eiko and Kongming and seeing the wacky 1000 IQ plans go through. Then they took everything that made the show interesting and threw it out to focus on Jap-Rap and interpersonal drama no one gives a shit about

Attached: bruh zone.jpg (720x588, 37.96K)

reading a music focused manga feels retarded

>Sell anime about Kongming and his tactics.
>Him building Eiko make the series
>All of a sudden shaft Koming to the side and focus on some loser rapper.

Eiko feels too empty at this point. She's more a voice than anything else.

Because She has dumb heart-shaped mouth

>it feels like PA Works tried to squeeze one of their 24 episode sad adult shows into 12 eps
It's the opposite. This arc is pretty short in the manga but they are padding the fuck out of it to end the season with it.

Attached: 1640600387426.webm (468x492, 176.51K)

Reminds me of SankaRea anime where the entire anime is just adapting 4 chapters in the manga

Not enough Kongming, to be honest.

I knew it would get boring after a while after reading the premise, I was just surprised I actually liked the start of it.
Wouldn't call it garbage though, just the typical generic show with one specific addition that makes it vaguely distinct from the other series of this genre. Like always that one addition cannot carry the whole anime though. They would have to make give Koumei some problem and make the series about him to make it interesting since everything else is just the typical idol content every second other anime has.

>Started to get interested in the show from hearing about it
>Weeks go by and I notice less and less talk about Kongming
>Notice my suspicions were right

Sorry Eiko, you just weren't enough this season.

Honestly this is a problem 99% of all anime have, at least for me.
There are always a bunch of series that start strong each season, sometimes there is even something that blows my mind in the first episodes, but wait a month or two and it's always the same. I get tired of it, others get tired of it, everything that seemed to be original turns out to play into a greater plot that is painfully generic, the show starts spending its time with characters literally nobody cares about and at the very end nobody even remembers what the anime was about and just watches the end to complete and forget about it to start the next promising shows rinse and repeat.
Yeah there are a few exceptions per year if you are lucky but there are painfully few of them.