What is the best part of jojo?

What is the best part of jojo?
Explain your reasoning

Attached: Featured-Image-3.jpg (1710x900, 347.8K)

>Favourite Part
Doesn't matter to personally as long it's not 1 and 2.

1 and 2.
Stands were a mistake.
Araki has only gotten more and more full of himself over the years.

Part 1.
>Good villian and protagonist dynamic
>Great pacing
>Cool setting
>Objectively beat Jobro
>OG Zeppili ja such a chad

Best Jobro*

2. Built off of what 1 did and executed on it well for a fun adventure story.

>best part
7. It is undeniably the best written and most coherent part. It has an excellent main duo, explores interesting themes, and has very good character development for both Gyro and Johnny. While it suffers a bit in the Stand variety, it more than makes up for it with the development of Spin.
>favorite part
6. I love Jolyne, and the part has by far the most amount of fun Stands and fights. It also has a solid story with a fantastic climax against Pucci. While the character development for Jolyne isn't as tightly written as the stuff in 7, it was also the first time one of the protagonists actually had somewhat of an arc, which I really enjoyed. The maximum security prison stuff is very hit or miss, but it picks up the pace after with excellent fights back to back. Could've done with more interactions for the side cast, but I think Jolyne, F.F., and Anasui are enough to carry the story.

Attached: 1638345940718.jpg (3794x2135, 760.23K)

Yeah 6 and 7 are my favourite.

Part 9 ideas: Jojo of Part 9 learns they are part of the Joestar family and must travel to their mansion home in England, however, while there they find out that other people have been summoned with a request. The head of the Joestar family has died and they must spend the night inside the mansion if they are to inherit whatever claim to the fortune they have or become the next head of the family while working out who the real heirs are from the fakes trying to claim the fortunes for themselves.

Steel Ball Run, and the reason is that it's rad

They really are the best. 8 had the potential to be the best, but with the amount of dropped plot points and poorly executed ending it really let me down. 2 could also have been at the top if Kars had been a more fun villain and the training arc in the middle didn't take quite as long I think.

Attached: iu4q70w1msv61.png (525x751, 278.23K)

Part 5.
Some of the best stand fights in the series while having a good cast of characters. Some people dislike Giorno for being too stoic but I like do not mind it, the whole start of Va was to let the audience know how he ended up being like that as most of the other characters after they faced hardship and overcame it. Diavolo is by far my favorite villain alongside Kira and the chase of the arrow was super intense and a great finale, the sleeping slave's arc is just an icing to the cake of making the whole part feel complete.

Attached: Diavolo.png (593x767, 302.13K)

I also find it interesting that King Crimson has the exact same patterns as Donatella´s outfit. Diavolo wants to erase his past but was given a stand that skips forward in time while making him as prepared for that future as possible with Epitaph another way of putting emphasis on him running away from fate while refusing to move on from the past.

Attached: Same pattern.jpg (809x596, 202.82K)

Based and Fatepilled

All are great. I'm not picking one over the other as that's a low IQ thing to do.

Steel Ball Run.
It's a fact, not an opinion.
Best art, best writing, best characters.

>All are great.
That's also a low IQ thing to say.
JoJolion is not "great". It's not even decent.

Part 7

Was basically Araki's Magnum Opus after his success in the main timeline. Had a considerable amount of backstory and character development with the main protagonist and antagonist and gave us a main character with flaws and an arc in hopes of earning himself the redemption he needed. But what he does in the end leaves us questioning if what he did was right.

Attached: tumblr_ntrcofoDOk1uz53k3o1_500.png (500x375, 97.47K)

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

Attached: part4.jpg (2560x1920, 792.41K)

>comfy setting
>best stand designs
>best character designs
>best villain
>best villain stand
>best spinoffs
>memorable dialogue
>memorable soundtrack

>First guy is based
>Second guy is gay
>Third guy looks like a douchebag
>Fourth guy is gay asf