Shadows' House

Where did the excitement go? Did it not subvert your expectations enough?

Attached: Episode_8_%28Preview_5%29.png (1200x675, 649.08K)

The anime and the author being a lazy piece of shit ruined the hype or whatever you want to call it

Any Forums kept saying this was a great mystery, but I dropped after 2 boring episodes of little girls cleaning houses for 15 minutes.

>the author
Authors!

GIGACHAD

I'm following it, but it's not like there's much to talk about it you know? We can only guess what grandpa's method to even acquire the power was, or silly things, but most of the story is best left to experience as it happens.

It became to slow for "excitement" (and I'm not even against Kate backstory arc)
I remember Keito team current goal is to.. befriend star bearers to do some plot advancement and Edward did something too? Instead of living doll autism or shadows shenanigans I only see children playing around.

I think the story is a metaphor about light and darkness.

I fell out of reading the manga a month or so after the anime ended. I hope to get back into it again, it's a great series.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shadows House - 03 (1080p) [DE2BDACF].mkv_snapshot_14.55_[2021.04.24_15.59.12].jpg (1920x1080, 172.79K)

Nah, it's social commentary about the relationships between black people and white people.

Technically true.

Even worse if it has 2

I picked the anime up because of this thread and I dropped it before this thread got to page 10. This sister
was 100% on the money. What a waste of bandwidth!

these threads are kept alive only by a very specific type of poster

Attached: 1618692328564.jpg (666x373, 55.52K)

a cunnychad?

only if Barbie counts

Attached: barbie 1619895045877.jpg (1920x1080, 266.41K)

SH is not for you if you don't like little girls

I love little girls (see me in the Kunoichi Tsubaki thread) and I hated this show too. The girls here don't even give the slightest tingle to my ding-a-ling.

What is ding-a-ling?

Anime original crap turned some people off but it's still good and I can't wait for S2.

>Anime original
But it's based on a manga?

i like mad scientist