>No retcons
>Not derivative
>Creative designs
>Great characters
>Interesting story
>Funny humor
>Solid action

How can anyone dislike this manga?

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jnBN80z5R_Fm0c3vNF5lTQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoops Wrong pic

Attached: {303C896F-710D-4E64-AC0D-37F1C2B157E5}Img400.jpg (300x400, 34.23K)

Kino

How much of a fucking loser you have to be making bait threads for a fucking year
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jnBN80z5R_Fm0c3vNF5lTQ/

>Bait thread
What part of my post is "bait"? It's all objectively true.

>238583166
I won't even not bother to humor you or your falseflagging bullshit diaperfag.

Flopman...

>MC is a literal retard and a stepdown from the FP's MC
This is why I dislike it. I can't relate or self insert into a shitty MC. Sorry bud.

Attached: f4755dd71ee8ccc81dec4e7b11b59ab4.png (112x112, 21.19K)

Fire Punch better

yeah it is. But personally I enjoy havijg fun. Reading FP is fucking horrible. I had a horrible time it's sonfucking rough. But csm is just fun. Its a Tarantino movie made manga. So i kind of like it better.

>People are actively trying to turn their brain off and taking this shitty bait thread seriously or they are that retarded are still falling for it

>self inserters can't enjoy it
this is one of the best green flags for a series

He shits his pants, go figure

>>Not derivative
>>Funny Humor
>>Great characters

ending was kinda meh

can you explain how Makima have the same powers as Darkness Devil? or how can Spider Devil teleport others? or how chainsaw devil power erases other devils, going against the established power-system of revolving around name concepts?
it's good but not perfect, it has a ton of loose ends like these, and I could think of more

Attached: makima.jpg (1104x1280, 325.14K)

There is no ending, the manga is only halfway finished at best. The hiatus ends next month.

This shitty bait thread is going to reach at least 100 replies isn't it

>Everything I don't like is bait

Unless you can't see how fucking obvious the OP bait is and someone posting he been doing this for a year you have brain damage if you can't see it.

as much as I can relate to Denji's degenerative quality of life mindset he has I just don't feel incline to this Fujimoto protagonist more than Agni in Fire Punch

feel like Chainsaw Man was made to be more mainstream whilst Fire Punch feels more like an undistilled version Fujimoto which I massively like more desu

>No retcons
>MC's special ability is to retcon shit