Do nips really?

Do nips really?

Attached: special dog.png (1280x720, 595.13K)

How does Any Forums do it?

That sounds like a good way to get food poisoning

NEVER eat an pure egg you haven't made or is in an actual restaurant.

Not any worse than americunts baking a 2-inch tall tomato pie and calling it deep dish """"pizza""""

Gridman?

No, this is Patrick

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.34K)

Are you talking about the fact that even with all its flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards?

esl problems

Not an american but pan pizza is better than regular pizza

>not living in a country where egg-related salmonella is eradicated

No one in Chicago is putting eggs and cucumbers on a fucking pizza, user.

what the fuck do you call this then you dumb nigger?

Attached: Hero-image_1210-v2.jpg (1900x1425, 340.39K)

cope trannoid

That is clearly a pie niggerman

>It’s a fucking casserole. I’m surprised you haven’t thought to complete your Deep Dish Pizza by putting some canned onion rings on top of it. It’s a corn bread biscuit which you melted cheese on and then in defiance of God and man and all things holy, you’ve poured uncooked marinara sauce ‘atop’ the cheese. ‘Atop’, the cheese, on top the sauce; naked, cold, on display like some sort of sauce whore. You know the expression “there’s no such thing as bad sex or bad pizza” your pizza is like sex with a corpse made of sandpaper. Let me tell you something! This is not pizza, this is tomato soup in a bread bowl. This, is in an above ground marinara swimming pool for rats. Let me tell you something about your fucking not pizza, I wanna know, when I get drunk and pass out on my pizza that I’m not gonna drown.

american problems

cope troon

why would a hard boiled egg make you sick

Attached: fried pizza.png (1684x1824, 3.3M)

American's defined pizza for the rest of the world.

seething

Disgusting
It's almost as bad as Swedes putting mayo on pizza
Or Japs putting fucking corn and broccoli on pizza

a pizza is a type of pie, coon