When the last time you saw pregnant main character in anime?

This is peak maternal achievement

Attached: 1654397400626.jpg (1982x2048, 469.35K)

In a hentai I saw. I need more of it

Attached: 1639335399800.gif (464x352, 548.03K)

Murderers don't deserve to be mothers

murderers deserve to be mothers so their children can be killed in front of them

Why are pregnant women objectively hotter than non pregos?

Incest is wrong

any manga or novel with this plot with the son dying and the mom being the mc and getting revenge. I'd take even similar themes.

I was wondering why SpyxFamily was getting so much art in pregnant tags did something actually happen in the manga/anime for this? Too bad Abe retired to see this I wonder if Kishida will pick up where his predecessor left off

Proven fertility on a pure biological level. A living symbol of her having been fucked on an erotic level. And lastly, on a purely mental level, a proven willingness to do what she is meant to do, that is, to take another man's seed as many times as it takes in order to bear children. It all adds up into men being torn between wanting to fuck her silly but also protect her.

Caveman mindset, it's possible to be pregnant without "having been fucked on an erotic level." Ever heard of surrogate mothers and IVF?

Disgusting

no pregnancy is eww

>Wikipedia lists Historia Reiss as a main character of SnK for some reason
>She gets pregnant in the last quarter of the story

There you go

>using wikipedia for anything
It stopped being a source for anything years ago. Now it's just a propaganda arm for sjws.

You have a mental illness and mommy issues

I get baited hard by pregnancy remarks

Attached: mikasa asks how.jpg (1000x707, 219.47K)

I'm still disapointed the deca-dence MC never got pregnant

Not Yor kid loid

She did predictably have a familly Kek, just in the most underwhelming and insulting way possible

Kyoukai senki this very season.

>Ever heard of surrogate mothers and IVF
fucking deplorable, miss me with that science shit, it's unnatural and morbid. penis into vagina, sperm swim into egg. simple as.

Attached: d69.jpg (600x592, 39.05K)

Attached: IMG_20220605_121623.png (523x1238, 375.82K)