Why

Literally carries the entire fucking franchise, so yes

Critical existence and pivotal encounter for MC
Diefied by MC
Ascended to goddesshood
Spoilers go here
Basically best girl

>she

She is trying her best to do what she thinks is right. Also looks cool.
Also this You don't like her user?

Dunno, but I wanna fuck this migger.

> literally helped the MC overcome two of his biggest traumas
> his beacon of hope for most of the series
> is always trying her best
> became a pretty strong mage capable of even shortening her speels by sheer hardwork, despite her handicap
> her daughter is quite literally the best character in the series
> (((pivotal chracter)))
> always helping people when she can despite her sometimes tsun personality
> survived for months in a place most adventurers would have died
> developed because of MC, helped and motivated MC for the whole story

I seriously don't think there's any main character that you can hate besides Rudy (at the beginning, and even then, he becomes an amazing character not long after that), unless you are quite literally a shipping faggot, and that's a whole nother mental problem.

I think what you said about hating Rudy is a bit extreme it's more like if you hate him by the end you shouldn't have read the book at all or dropped it early. The point is that even people like him who are scum on one life can if given a second chance turn it around and become honest men who give back to society. It's a forgiveness thing, by showing forgiveness to people that low they can come around and do some good.

I do agree with the points you made though definitely has the strongest character amongst the wives but I feel like a few of your points aren't things you can attribute to her character.

she fucked paul, so no

user, I literally stated
> at the beginning

I mean you should go into reading a book with a general idea with what it is about so you don't read stuff you don't like but yes I am a little retarded.

Yeah. Underutilized in the LNs, though.

Attached: mush drunk.gif (381x498, 3.96M)

>she's just some ugly bastards wish fulfilment
worthless

Her getting an entire episode for herself in addition to banter with Nokopara while skipping Rudy meeting Therese pissed off a lot of people lol but then again for an anime that’s the better choice as they can always do flashbacks if the adaption ever reaches vol 21 Millis arc.

Miggers don’t have human rights. You shouldn’t be fucking such things.

Attached: EB898E8D-A9DC-4EED-A2CE-AB18D6A9CB94.jpg (870x1200, 194.87K)

Best wife tied with Eris. Sylphy a shit.

The irony is that the message is lost cause he's born a genetically gifted handsome Chad. If anything, it enforces the idea of genetic predisposition determining your future. Proven that people born from good genes (ergo beautiful) are just naturally better people, than those who are genetically misfortunate.

>cries over a sociopathic molester that wanted to rape her before her student/future husband and kill him afterwards
no.
mushoku tensei writing is fucking garbage.

The irony is that you need to give it a rest already buddy. The message is quite different and the point in the first place is that despite being born in rather good circumstances his old ways still get in the way of his new life. Most of Rudy's issues stem from human relationships and MT is about that.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/236208184/#q236219523
Just cause you're ugly doesn't mean MT has to pander to you m8. That's just like your problem stop being ugly and stop trying to self-insert.
Sadly MT is a masterpiece. I wish I never read it now I can't enjoy isekai anymore.

Attached: 1650903137427.jpg (1242x1944, 350.41K)

>Sadly MT is a masterpiece. I wish I never read it now I can't enjoy isekai anymore.
not really
it has a few moments in the sea of shit and cringe

It’s pretty much a masterpiece having only a few hiccups here and there. I really wish there was something like it.