[SlyFox] Summertime Rendering (Summer Time Render) - 08 [40E551BB].mkv

>[SlyFox] Summertime Rendering (Summer Time Render) - 08 [40E551BB].mkv

Attached: 1646928976004.png (1080x986, 999.7K)

Nice, I'll let everyone know

Attached: 1650664402516.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

I'll watch it tomorrow.
Tell me something if you read the manga, do they titledrop at any point?

>finished reading
>that ending
i was expecting more of a bittersweet but meh

yes

Me too, but I still really liked it. The bitter part for me was that almost the entire cast forgot everything that happened, it always makes me upset when an entire adventure is just forgotten like that

>yes
nice

about fucking time

Attached: __minamikata_hizuru_summertime_render_drawn_by_iotaectoplasm__sample-86b76897bb05a99b71b1050109cf43a1[1].jpg (850x1215, 51.72K)

More like SlySloth am i right

This anime is on D+. Is it worth watching?

>skipped the entire half of the chapter where Ushio describes what she saw at the shrine before Shin arrived
It's not important anyways, but that one part part involving Tokiko would've been nice to see.

Attached: 06.jpg (1400x2048, 1.02M)

watch one chapter and decide for yourself
protip: you don't need to watch it on disney+

no it sucks don't bother enjoy your isekai harem

I like that an otherwise irrelevant line about takoyaki nearly 100 chapters earlier winds up being one of the most important things in the series.

It's Grand Blue S2 disguised as a Resident Evil adaptation disguised as a Re:Gurashi sequel disguised as a wistful summer romance

Attached: false advertising.jpg (1000x1379, 174.42K)

I don't think they forget entirely about what happened. See, Ushio had the same dream as Shinpei, i think that in the depth they feel that all of that was real in some way. I really enjoyed reading this. I'll still watch the anime because the animation and the art is wonderful, i want to see how beautiful this will get in the future.

Attached: file.png (764x472, 424.36K)

It becomes battle shonen complete with rules and analysis and shit and only one was able to grope Hizuru's hizurus

Attached: hiz.jpg (1196x1600, 235.79K)

By almost the entire cast I meant everyone but Ushio and Shinpei, so I agree with ya

Uh actually that IS pretty important since that sets up Tokiko's appearance in the cave and thay she's shady at the time as well as being a hint at her being in love with Mio, same with the scene with her and Mio at the bus stop.

Of course that part is definitely important, but the rest is just cool bonus information.

Attached: 04.jpg (1400x2048, 863.12K)

When I was re-reading this series I had no idea that line was so far back
How did the author remember that

obviously rigged from the start

i want to hizuru Hizuru's hizurus

Attached: 98719731_p0.jpg (1425x2719, 2.03M)

I know what you mean, i think that is a pit that the others forgot about everything that happened too. The only thing i disliked in this manga is the fact that the romance between Ushio and Shinpei was not explored at its best, you know? If the author explored more about they feelings i think that the last chapter would be more touching and heart warming than it was. But that's just my opinion. Hope one day i would marry some girl like Ushio, i really loved this girl.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

also like the art style and animation, i hope it doesn't degrade later on

>it's a pitty
Fix'd. I'm brazilian, so my keyboard eventually will troll me.

Wait I thought this is a Josei romance?

Hope we get more scenes like this.

Attached: 98626533_p7.png (1200x1650, 2.49M)

Well that went from Grand Blue to Summer Time Rend real fast.
When's Shinpei gonna equip the gun from the OP?

Attached: TATAKAE.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

mid to late game

He'll be stuck with that shitty nail gun until the next loop. Or was it the one after.

i remember someone asking Hizuru on Ushio swimsuit, i will attempt

is it me or i only see this kind of face on this chapter or episode and mot much later on?

Attached: file.png (320x296, 156.72K)

Because this was the breather volume featuring Ushio's big re-introduction. After this they don't get much time for levity and Shinpei has to double down on the copium in order to deal with all the shit that goes down.

Attached: 02.jpg (1400x2043, 866.19K)