What does Any Forums think of this

What does Any Forums think of this

Attached: sakamoto.png (500x462, 360.16K)

it's good

Good shit, can’t wait for next arc.

I havent read it in a year but it was really good

soulless, but it appears to be successful so good for jump i guess.

>soulless
objectively wrong and gay

uhhhh it isn't perfect and there are some criticisms you can make but lack of soul isn't one of them

Very solid and overall just fun action comedy manga. Gives me early Gintama vibes.

how long before it gets an anime adaptation

Haven't read any chapters but the earliest ones, but I really hope this one lasts. Seems really fun.

Attached: Kino.jpg (656x1145, 453.24K)

good until it gets an anime adaptation, then it will be bad

currently the best running title in jump

nah that's JJK

A lot of people were saying the same thing you guys are saying when MHA fist started.

Attached: 3C52BDB9-783C-450F-A113-A65780614C3D.jpg (750x920, 225.32K)

Gintama without the tama

both are the only series in WSJ with actual battle choreography so you're right either way
I'll never understand how authors make a battle manga only to have all fights being just straight punches/slashes and beam spam like op, mha and bc

Nobody cares

The series are incomparable. There's really no telling if Sakamoto will get better or worse. Its been pretty entertaining so far, so stop shit stirring.

I only read this and One Piece in Jump.
Good description of the action with a lot of power.

The only good new WSJ manga after Chainsaw Man started

MHA had the most potential out of all 2010s shonenshit. It could've been REALLY good, but it never delivered on that potential and it fell apart extremely fast after the O MY 7 QUIRKS reveal. That's why so many people are mad about it. The series surviving on fujobait and having one of the most, if not the most mentally ill audience I've ever seen doesn't help either.