Buyfag thread

cute shamiko

Attached: FUa-65wWQAATsrU.jpg (1536x2048, 345.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/n8bmvfzpgs0dnajl?language=ja
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

read the guide
buyfags.moe

>shared umbrella
L-lewd.

Attached: FPa2Pb8akAEpbtP.jpg (1566x1046, 73.87K)

bote

Why haven't you kissed your waifu's daki today?

Attached: 93687396_p0.jpg (1142x4000, 361.12K)

>dude even the boxes for 40+ figures fits in a small closet with room to spare
What the fuck? What's the square footage of your "small" closet?

Anybody use these kind of acrylic risers for their displays? I can find them for pretty cheap but all of them have a width of around 7cm, which would be smaller than most bases that are generally bigger than 12cm. Do you think it would be a problem to just balance them on top of it? I don't think so, but I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something stupid.

Attached: Acryl%20bruggetje%2010cm%20hoog-500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 23.86K)

>a width of around 7cm
can't you just use two?

ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/n8bmvfzpgs0dnajl?language=ja
>your waifu will never milk you into her figure
Why even live?

Attached: 157843.jpg (348x348, 22.77K)

I get packs with different sizes and have only had some really big bases that have to hang over.

And thank you for pointing out the stupid part I was overlooking. I think I'll just buy a couple extra then to see if that works better or not.
Yeah I've seen a couple of those as well but I don't like there being different heights for them all. The whole point is to make it less cluttered. They also don't seem that wide compared to the ones I can find, those are 25cm.

One day.....one day

Attached: goods_5913_main.jpg (640x640, 68.45K)

cute

The stupid part is not just buying wider ones. These things come in all sorts of sizes, many sellers even let you customize.

I've got some like that but I think mine are wider, to lazy to go measure. If you are concerned on overhang use two.

>The stupid part is not just buying wider ones. These things come in all sorts of sizes, many sellers even let you customize.
Can you not read? I said all of them have a width of around 7cm, not most or some. Feel free to link a store that sells them for about the same price but are deeper and as wide.

Should I? I should, shouldn't I?

Attached: 3096128.jpg (800x800, 120.05K)

Amazon will have whatever you're looking for.

Good thing that figures come in different heights and that a single riser size won't work for every application.

>Amazon will have whatever you're looking for.
No, they only have the ones with different sizes, or they're way more expensive, or not as wide, or just as deep.
>Good thing that figures come in different heights and that a single riser size won't work for every application.
Well no, you don't need to have them end all at the same spot. You just need to have them risen a bit. So I think a single size will fit all for me.

>store that sells them for about the same price but are deeper and as wide.
It's going to be more expensive than what you got your eye on now. More plastic = more cost, what else do you expect?

>19k for a pair of 1/12s
the pains of being a waifufag

Attached: dc.jpg (1340x820, 270.5K)

shamimomo so cute

Attached: momo 2.jpg (1440x1080, 285.19K)

Obviously, but I said about. I don't expect them to be exactly the same price. So can I please get that link?

Attached: GOODS-04243918.jpg (600x600, 90.62K)