What makes people say they prefer the 2003 version over brotherhood...

What makes people say they prefer the 2003 version over brotherhood? The opinions regarding this series seems polarizing.

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.39K)

I love both as a whole (minus the dogshit that is the start of brotherhood) but for me I only prefer the execution of 20 or so episodes 2003 had before starting to split away from the manga. Once brotherhood gets to where 2003 never got is when I start to like it a lot. Shame the ost was mostly meh compared to 2003.

Seek medical help.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 10-45-37 _a_ - Anime & Manga » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘EBQm1SlELltVYigVx0p1pA ’ and that are only OP posts.png (1063x4747, 1.95M)

Jesus fucking christ. I felt like I have seen this image used on Any Forums at a point but wasn't sure whether it was from the op or not. This is advanced autism.

If you are not going to contribute to the thread don't say anything Im trying to discuss FMA here.

Kek based funny poster

Seek medical help.

I'll never understand your obsession with this image.

a therapist would be best for that

>What makes people say they prefer liquid shit over vomit? The opinions regarding this seems polarizing.

I think its funny put yourself in roy’s shoes and imagine you are talking to someone and suddenly they turn into a gator.

It could have something to do with the humor. Say how does that scene in OPs pic go again? Was it hilarious?

Seek medical help.

Attached: 1613144765971.jpg (515x516, 40.47K)

I thought the addition of two worlds, isekai elements, certain endgame elements(cyborgs, really?) and the movie conclusion were all awful and thats why i generally prefer Brotherhood.

Attached: Giant Ants Nest.png (963x1405, 755.02K)

Seek medical help.

is this scene real i literally never remembered it happening until i read the manga and someone mentioned it also happend in the anime

I raughed.

Stop derailing my thread.

The people who like Brotherhood are the same people who are die-hard fans of One Piece and, god forgive me for uttering this word, HxH.
That is all you need to know.

Why?