Shikimori

>she's so cool!
>he's so cute!
>random commentary from the three side characters
>repeat

Attached: 1649562135251.jpg (1280x720, 97.51K)

I want her to peg me too

The manga is cute and comfy to read. Didn't watch the anime but this kind of thing probably translates badly into padded out 20 minute episodes

Attached: Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Chapter 37 - 15.jpg (1123x1600, 402.07K)

Ok.

Blame dragon ball for starting this trend.

flop of the decade

the most recent episode really pushed izumi into feminine territory

How did this shit got many hype before? There are many romcom in this season and this one managed to objectively be the worst.

>cute and comfy
This is self-inserter speak for self-insert wish fulfilment with nothing happening.

>hot mama
jk-chan and her classmate's mom

>pinkshit

Attached: 84009033_p0.jpg (1412x2000, 881.51K)

I dropped her show even if she was cute. It was just unbearable.

Attached: 1637633888525.webm (892x854, 153.11K)

Watched the first episode and it was already borderline unbearable.ust be one of those cases of "shit works better in paper"

At least the manga is trying be less formulaic recently.

>shikimori thread
>didn't use image 1 (this) or image 2 (where she pulls hairback)
>page 10; 0 replies
>every time
All manga has stuff like this where there are a couple panels where if put in an anime you just know it would go viral, but 99% of the time the rest of the manga doesn't hold up. Shit Kakegurui is the embodiment of this, but they continue to do it over and over again so they don't even need a compelling story.
sono bisque caused romcom fags to go insane in one way or another so there was just a lot of retardation about this being the next big one so this got caught up in that. I genuinely believe this, there are a fuck ton of girls this season, but no one gives a fuck because they're all established and inoffensive

Attached: 1633576217176.gif (600x600, 678.74K)

>purpleshit

Attached: purpleshit2.jpg (848x1200, 227.07K)

GOD i want a gf like shikimori

can't even troll this shitshow because nobody gives a fuck

>How did this shit got many hype before?
mangafags always hype up the worst shit

just ignore them

sounds like cope to me

if the underlying plot is good, it's good in all formats

>shittier, dollar store Marin
Kneel before the queen

Frankly, the problem is that manga starts as essentially few chapters of twitter shorts and then turns into romantic slice of life about final destination protagonist, his over protective girlfriend and his friends. Even I have to admit that the very beggining is the weakest part of the series.

do shikimori gf even exist?

They usually become raging dykes.