Realistically, what would you do in this situation?

Realistically, what would you do in this situation?

Attached: 467369_92307453_p1.jpg (744x932, 107.1K)

Go for the legs. Get to her waist, and pierce her hymen with the force of a thousand suns. Ricochet through the cervix and start crawling down the fallopian tube until I find the egg. I will take out my scepter and plant my lineage like man impregnating the moon. My fate will be that of Māui. I will have seen no things man has ever seen, there, in the burning wet cavern. Creation unfolding before my eyes as lesser parts become a new whole. The triumph of inert material becoming life no alchemist has achieved. My death will come but I will not end. Broken into raw matter and base parts my shell will rise again, in the dance of creation and destruction that all life is. In the heart of the burning star I will fall, and be born anew as the child I have begat. She will be as mother, and I as child, living yet again.

You're kind of based user, and I don't throw this word around

Dive straight in, either into her cunny or her anus.

Attached: 03.jpg (712x397, 97.68K)

realistically i would run

Dive head first

Inhale

hug giant imouto

spelunking

Unless you can come under 5 minutes, your plan bound to fail because lack of oxygen.

Damn that dude in the back got cake tho

You know damn well what...

Attached: 68f75249ea6f898c4aad0624ef6e297a.png (800x700, 65.19K)

wonder why im lying on the ground, worry that i must have passed out and am infirm and don't have health insurance, which is a big problem. Likely be unable to not cop a glance at her crotch and legs, but I would quickly get up and excuse myself.

Buy a dehumidifier.

why is she so big

She had the belt set to wumbo

Is she huge or the guy small?
If the guy is tiny he should team up with another tiny person and ride a hamster to an abandoned shrine or something.

I am always ready.

Attached: Diving.jpg (798x532, 31.44K)

He became small. All the furniture around her is regular sized.

Attached: IMAGINE.png (1071x1000, 751.74K)

Would my tiny sperm even be able to impregnate her?

You would need to crawl inside her and try to find out. I wonder if the vaginal acidity would be dangerous for a man that tiny.