One Piece

I think Oda will nerf Gear 5 by making it impossible for Luffy to reuse it until Laugh Tale, like he confronts BB or an Admiral next arc and he goes "Uh Oh", without being able to trigger the funny heart beating.
This goes along with the theory that the Onigashima skull was actually Joyboy's, which was the reason Luffy was able to use Gear5 in the first place, Oda temporarily gave Luffy his endgame powers so he could defeat Kaido, then nerf him back to YC1+ level, what do you think?

Attached: latest[1].png (1018x677, 1.04M)

>then nerf him back to YC1+ level, what do you think?
Kidd and Law beat big Mom without sudden asspulls, so Luffy has to keep up and stay Emperor tier.

The next arc will be the last one. Luffy isn't going through many more fights until the final Imu boss battle

I think Bigmom wasn't as strong as Kaido in all honesty, with that said, overhyping Luffy as a fully fledged Yonko while temporarily not being able to stand up to that title, may be a good way to make things extremely hard for the SHs:
Imagine if Greenbull or BB pulls up on him and he cannot live up to this roof piece performance.
That way that also allows Kid and Law to stand out a bit compared to Luffy.

Law is a walking asspull though. Technically he should never lose a fight since his power is soft reality warping

Green Bull better be more impressive than Issho that couldn't do shit about Doflamingo. And was kind of stalemated by Zoro two powerrups ago.

Since Luffy is practically a yonko now he needs Gear 5 if he were to battle another yonko level opponent. I think it will be a last resort ability that he needs energy for.

I mean, who's even left to fight that would call for Nika power-wise or thematically? Blackbeard and Im are pretty much it. Akainu doesn't seem like a big enough deal for that, and we don't know what kind of threat Loki will be.

Fuji chose not to do shit against Doffy, he literally walked up to his face to tell him he was sparing him.
And, no he was playing against Dressrosa Zoro

i cant tell if you are genuinely retarded or not.

Unless he powers up again to the point of being able to extreme-diff a Yonko, which i think is what will happen
Im is definitely the answer we're looking at, i do think G5 is way overkill for BB who may be the extreme-diff G4 fight

THIS THREAD IS A YAMATO-FREE ZONE.
Please respect it.

Attached: 1654211921168.jpg (640x617, 111.89K)

She's in

Attached: She's_in.gif (540x304, 943.16K)

>Kaido talks about awakening but he doesn't have awakening because .... HE JUST DOESN'T, OKAY?
This is your brain on warm piss.

Attached: 1654307901230.jpg (851x1214, 168.54K)

>Haki is everything
>doesn't have Ryou
Yes Kaido is like that

thats not how fruit awakenings work

Kaido has advanced forms of all haki types.

Luffy is strong enough to stomp anyone outside a handful of characters now. So he doesn't have to use Gear 5 until he faces one of those few characters. He doesn't tend to fight them until deeper into arcs so Oda doesn't have any need to show it again for a long while.

He doesn't have Ryou. Only future sight and advanced conquerors.

G5 is going to slowly if not quickly become his baseline style of fighting, just like every other gear before it

if anything, evidence shows that Zoans have it the easiest to trigger and use their awakenings (awakened zoan guards in Impel Down)

Future sight was such a shit addition to the story. Oda now has to give characters like Kaidou future sight too just to write out Luffy having it. So all of Luffy's opponents will have to have it to write around it.

>he doesn't [headcanon]
He uses both on his kanabo. Ryuo is just what the wano people call haki.

The thing with Gear 5 is that there is now no reason to ever use Gear 4. Using Gear 4 just wastes haki that could be used for the stronger Gear 5. I mean with the usual Gear 2 + advanced CoC Luffy was able to fight on par with hybrid Kaidou, so Gear 4 feels completely irrelevant.

Where do we go from here? Luffy no sold attacks from STRONGEST CREATURE IN THE WORLD. Who can give him a good fight now?